2 Stakes To Hoodie-open

I apply for the stake... beaverstyle (Grand Rapids)(I haven't read through the thread, so if horses have already been chosen, GL to em!)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apply for the stake... beaverstyle (Grand Rapids)(I haven't read through the thread, so if horses have already been chosen, GL to em!)
Sham Shaft (Ireland FCP)

I'll run for you friend, I'm from the UK so I doubt RDog even ships here, thus = guaranteed Hoodyyy<3Stupidkid888 (Chelmsford)

I sent the stakes to kobe2odom8 and Harry Potter. Please win the hoodeez.

I sent the stakes to kobe2odom8 and Harry Potter. Please win the hoodeez.
You know what would be cruel? If someone offered up a bounty on your 2 horses. j/smuahahahahahaha!!!!:D :D :club::ts
You know what would be cruel? If someone offered up a bounty on your 2 horses. j/smuahahahahahaha!!!!:D :D :club::ts
you know what would be even crueler?if one of my horses didn't playthanks Kobe
you know what would be even crueler?if one of my horses didn't playthanks Kobe
He was joking I believe.........he played.
He was joking I believe.........he played.
I don't see his name on the list. Just some other kobe I don't think is the same person, eithre way, real scumbaggy to just send back the money without an explanation. At least post here or something
I don't see his name on the list. Just some other kobe I don't think is the same person, eithre way, real scumbaggy to just send back the money without an explanation. At least post here or something
Oh...........didn't realize there were 2. But yeah, there is a post in the other thread.
thats his bros sn he played on