2 Stakes To Hoodie-open

Even though RDog's pretty old and grouchy sometimes he's a good guy, and since i'll be working during his donkament, I'm gonna put two people in it to win it for meTourney thread is here: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=122415Only conditions are: a) 50/50 no stakebackB ) 200+ posts, although 500+ posters have a better shotc) If you win only 1 hoodie it goes to me, so win 2+ pleased) You have to make fun of rdog's age at least once in the tournament and say it's from me (so say it twice if you want to make fun of him)e) Can't be from Scranton (sw)I'll pick by Thursday afternoonI'll also put $5 on RDog and $5 on Mark if he plays, $20 extra if you beat mark with KJ os

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though RDog's pretty old and grouchy sometimes he's a good guy, and since i'll be working during his donkament, I'm gonna put two people in it to win it for meOnly conditions are: a) 50/50 no stakebackB ) 200+ posts, although 500+ posters have a better shotc) If you win only 1 hoodie it goes to me, so win 2+ pleased) You have to make fun of rdog's age at least once in the tournament and say it's from me (so say it twice if you want to make fun of him)e) Can't be from Scranton (sw)I'll pick by Thursday afternoonI'll also put $5 on RDog and $5 on Mark if he plays, $20 extra if you beat mark with KJ os
Gay.

What/when/where is the hoodie open ?I love winning free stuff, so I'd love to be a horsie. Unfortunately, ISAP, so I hope that is not a consideration :club::ts Even worse, I might be older than RDog........how old is he ?

Oops.....I just found the other thread. Now I know the what/when/where.Crap........RDog is 34. Can I still make fun of him if I'm 43 ?On the up side, I get too many hot flashes to wear hoodies, so I would definitely ship you mine if you pick me and I win one !Just in case...............finztothelft (no e in left) (Marshfield)

I'd run like Eight Belles for ya...jethrodull (mt pleasant)J
too soon

id like to take a shot at this.... my sn is kobe2odom8id really like to win us a hoodie... hookies are off the hook, and im not drc so hopefully that helps my chances

drcossack(scranton)
Officially the best joke account on FCP.Top Top
Pick me, I'm ****ing freezing, I need all the sweatshirts and t-shirts. King_Tanner (Soquel)
QFT!! it's freakin cold here in NoCal right now...2007_3_31_Del_Mar_Beach_Photos%20147-reszie.JPGAmlew56 (Dublin)
I'd run like Eight Belles for ya...jethrodull (mt pleasant)J
I don't think thats a good thing, unless u ship before something terrible happens

Since Potter staked me in the 100k last time, I owe him, also I know that his type only wears robes and not hoodies, so I know he won't be stiffing me anytime soon.I might dish out a couple more, we'll see.

What a ****ed up thing to say.
I don't think he meant it to poke fun or anything.
What a ****ed up thing to say.
Listening to sports radio yesterday, and they made an interesting observation... They were saying that apparently Hilary Clinton made a big point to say how she wanted to put a bet on the filly to win the race. (Aka Eight Belles)... and she wasn't going to be able to do it, but Chelsea was going to be there, so she was going to bet on the Filly for her.Fast Forward to the race.... She ends up getting 2nd.Soooo....There is Eight Belles... the only girl in a race with a bunch of boys, who runs a really good race, but ends up coming in second in disappointing fashion. The race is tough and dirty, and even though it was close, she ends up being so beat up in the end, that she needs to be euthanized right on the track.Also keep in mind, that the horse who beat her... was aptly named "Big Brown".Just sayin'.