2 Stakes To Hoodie-open

I am a Person whom Eats Tasty Animals.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to sports radio yesterday, and they made an interesting observation... They were saying that apparently Hilary Clinton made a big point to say how she wanted to put a bet on the filly to win the race. (Aka Eight Belles)... and she wasn't going to be able to do it, but Chelsea was going to be there, so she was going to bet on the Filly for her.Fast Forward to the race.... She ends up getting 2nd.Soooo....There is Eight Belles... the only girl in a race with a bunch of boys, who runs a really good race, but ends up coming in second in disappointing fashion. The race is tough and dirty, and even though it was close, she ends up being so beat up in the end, that she needs to be euthanized right on the track.Also keep in mind, that the horse who beat her... was aptly named "Big Brown".Just sayin'.
NH sir.I do feel real bad for the horse and its owners. That really sucks. But the above is good explanation why it happened.
e) Can't be from Scranton (sw)
Technically, I'm not actually from Scranton, FWIW.drcossack (Factoryville)
Gay.
Sick burn.
drcossack(scranton)
Officially the best joke account on FCP.Top Top
You people seriously need to get a life, especially the person who made the joke account (though I suppose there'll be a new one now that I've changed it to my real city.)
Technically, I'm not actually from Scranton, FWIW.drcossack (Factoryville)You people seriously need to get a life, especially the person who made the joke account (though I suppose there'll be a new one now that I've changed it to my real city.)
Why do I have this feeling drcossack made that joke account.
Something in this.

7 Members: Tosh, HighwayStar, drcossack(Factoryville), donk4life, yourboygsarida, drcossack, looshlenice win in the super tuesday sattlite dunno y randomly pulled up table at start and watched you pwn it

Why do I have this feeling drcossack made that joke account.
Something in this.
Bingo. Bango. Bongo.
Nope, not me.My joke accounts are Lone Starr, Minerva McGonagall, Lord Voldemort, RhinoChargingYourAss, Willy Wonka, and XXEddie's Girlfriend. All of them are exclusively for posting in OT, and I haven't even logged in on any of them in a few months.
Nope, not me.My joke accounts are Lone Starr, Minerva McGonagall, Lord Voldemort, RhinoChargingYourAss, Willy Wonka, and XXEddie's Girlfriend. All of them are exclusively for posting in OT, and I haven't even logged in on any of them in a few months.
Darn.. You realize how cool you would be if you would have made a joke account poking fun at yourself.
wat?
does the fact that he knows the first and last names of so many minor harry potter characters scare anyone else besides me?
does the fact that he knows the first and last names of so many minor harry potter characters scare anyone else besides me?
Only one I know is Harry Potter.
This is why you need to be on FCP and AIM alot more.