• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, going to throw my hat in the ring knowing bdc and simo will give me a hard time when I produce an epic fail. Maybe give me some extra motivation. April goalsN/A---have only played 2 sngs since Dec....i thinkMay goals20 $3.25 turbo 45-man sngs 40 $6.50 turbo 9-man sngsNot sure about ROI, but sharkscope has me at 27% through 700 sngs so it would be nice to maintain that. Stay away from MTT donkamentsDon't withdraw from summer schoolIf I decide not to buy a new mountain bike I will get some more funds and bump those $6.50's up to $16's.
Mid month check in:7 $3.25 45 man turbo (only 1 cash)2 $4.40 180 man (no cashes)40 $6.50 9 man turbo (cashed in 19---10/1sts, 7/2nds, 2/3rds)44% ROIFailage on the MTT donkaments, but I did manage a 2nd in a small PLO tourney so running 167% ROI in MTT's. Will probably play these until ROI is zero or 100,000%. Summer school--Actually had to change the classes around a bit as they withdrew me because my scholarship didn't post in time for the early registration fee due date. Played really really bad tonight though. bdc kindly sent me this to bookmark: FPS
Halfway thru the month..Last few days have been LOLbad.. today being the worst day I've ever had. I'm optimistic though.
Thats pretty tuff Tre. Sucks that your only on pace for 10k now. :club: Going away for the weekend, so it will be a nice little break. May half way mark: May-4.jpg
Thats pretty tuff Tre. Sucks that your only on pace for 10k now. :club:
Not when your headed in the opposite direction ;( .. had another -2k day yesterday.. still optimistic thoughnice work so far this month keep it up

I haven't posted any goals in this thread ever, here it is:- Maintain a 10%+ roi at the $55's and up on FTP (sngs)- $6k month- NO CASH GAMES, ESPECIALLY NO OMAHA since I spew, spew spew money in cash.- Final table a tournament with a 15k plus prize pool

lol @ me hitting any of my goals considering i took 4 six-week classes...

FWIW, i live in England so i could probably get any stars/tilt moneys for anyone who needs tham and would accept payment on most sites, PM if you need any Bud/anyone else.

ur a sickoI'm up $5700 in 2850 hands. LOL @ my life.
Imagine how wealthy you'd be if you played a reasonable number of hands :club:

May's been a struggle thus far. I'm starting to feel like I'm a really marginal winner at mid-stakes, and that it might not be the worst idea to try to build up maybe 10K for a bankroll and just play 1/2 on my own instead of playing 2/4 through 5/10 on the stake. mayplogc1.jpgI do feel like trying to go back to HU was a detour though, and that I'm probably at least a passable winner if I stay away from that. I don't know what happened to my HU game, but here's a timeline:Nov-Dec 2007: Average > 15 PTBB/100 over ~25K hands. Win 75 BI in all, the vast majority at 1/2.Jan-Mar 2008: Win HU PLO tourney on 2+2, winning 8/9 individual 250bb matches vs. mid-stakes and high-stakes winners.Jan-May 2008: Get crushed at HU cash, playing all different stakes from 0.25/0.50 through 3/6 over a very large sample. Drop 65 BI total.