Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our house sounds like Jamie oversold it. Thats ok by me though, the more the merrier :)Mark
lol, i didn't commit to anyone but you and the roomie yet--the problem is that i really don't know how big and how many rooms our house is/has, as our landlord seems mildly retarded from conversing with her on the phone/email, so i can't really get a better idea of that before we see the place ourselves.
I still need somewhere to stay and I don't really wanna stay in a hotel. Let me know if I can rent a room or couch to sleep on for 2-3 weeks while I win a few bracelets.
Hi, I has house. 95/Cheyenne. I has bachelor pad, not that anyone cares. Maybe cardcore will be sleeping with me. Weee
And a sweet Miatta....

Thurs May 29th-Sun June 1st - Bally's w/ AAsnake88Mon June 2nd- Thurs June 5th - Rio w/ HookersFri June 6th- Sun June 8th...TBD ?If u guys have a room that weekend I would love to bum it up.

Pretty sure our house is near the airport or at least in that general location from the strip, rio, etc. Then again, you guys know where its at better than we do :club:.

Hi, I has house. 95/Cheyenne. I has bachelor pad, not that anyone cares. Maybe cardcore will be sleeping with me. Weee
probably, speaking of which, call me tomorrow sexy pants

June 1-30thZach6668 (that's me)Mikeysong (Mikey Song)Cobalt Blue (aka old blue eyes)aim786 (aka you've never heard of him but he posted in strat like 2 years ago and is pretty cool)cwik (the other Zach)Well, myself, Cobalt and aim786 will be there for the full month, actually myself and aim will be there from the 29th of May to the 2nd or 3rd of July. Mikey is there for 2 weeks I think, to start June, and I dunno when Cwik will be there.

June 1-30thZach6668 (that's me)Mikeysong (Mikey Song)Cobalt Blue (aka old blue eyes)aim786 (aka you've never heard of him but he posted in strat like 2 years ago and is pretty cool)cwik (the other Zach)Well, myself, Cobalt and aim786 will be there for the full month, actually myself and aim will be there from the 29th of May to the 2nd or 3rd of July. Mikey is there for 2 weeks I think, to start June, and I dunno when Cwik will be there.
Like usual you're super organized. When will the Mirage own your soul this summer? Or shall we do a 24hr gambling binge again?
Like usual you're super organized. When will the Mirage own your soul this summer? Or shall we do a 24hr gambling binge again?
LOL @ you guys showing up to visit after this binge.