Dream Main Event Final Table

So what is you dream final table to watch at the main event (assuming you yourself weren't there with the chiplead)?Here is mine:Daniel Phil IveyDoyleMike MatusowSam FarhaGus HansenAllen Cunningham (sp?)Johnny ChanDavid PhamTo be honest its kind of boring to watch these final table where these noobs get lucky and are able only to win by luck/and their enormous chip leads. Watching Allen own Jamie Gold was great on the 2006 table but jamie (being one of my least favorite players) was annoying to listen to with his obnoxious talking.And IMO the best table I've ever watched was the 2006 horse, probably the sickest plays I've seen on any espn broadcast.

If you play a final table against the likes of Ivey, Doyle, Hansen, Cunningham, it would really end up sucking. You wouldn't have a chance to win a hand.

If you play a final table against the likes of Ivey, Doyle, Hansen, Cunningham, it would really end up sucking. You wouldn't have a chance to win a hand.
How ridiculously untrue.
I would raise with rags, and then when I got reraised I would go all-in. RAGS.

This one time, I was sitting at a table, and Johnny Chan sat at the table. He fired at the pot when I had rags, I re-raised. He pops it up again, and I push. He thinks and then folds. After, he asks, "so did you have it"...and I just got up and left without say a word

Here's my dream final table.YangGoldTillyStupak(sp?)Eugene Todd(just for entertainment alone)VarkonyiMatusowMe of courseThrow in Doyle because he's the god of poker. Just have him with no chips so he can't do much.

Gl on putting any of them on a hand. Also if you didn't win that would be pretty bad IMO.
Yeah...busting in like 5th for about $3.5 million would suck balls.

Me...obvXXEddieFitzinabox....'cause I staked both of them a long time ago and now they have more money than me. NoSup4u....AI pf with KJ of courseRdogSnamuhJordan.....'cause they help me in the challenge threadPrtyPsux...start the e-rail nowDN...why notAnd of course I have 20% of everyone.