Vegas Nightclubs

Anyone got suggestions as to where to go when in Vegas at night where you dont need to be famous or loaded to get in and have a good time ?Please let me know any clubs you can suggest.Thanks in advance

You should be able to have a good time no matter where you are. If you meant the best nightclub for pussy, drinking and dancing then I wouldn't have a clue. I'm pretty sure like all cities with a night life, the hot spots will vary from night to night. Monday-Pure, Tuesday-Tao, Wednesday-Body English, you get the idea. On the weekends, they all hop. Ask some locals.

Do you honestly like to go to overcrowded settings filled with meatheads and skanks, overpay for standard/weakish drinks, and feel uncomfortable the whole time unless you get a table? Or do you just really love to sparkle on the dance floor?

Anyone got suggestions as to where to go when in Vegas at night where you dont need to be famous or loaded to get in and have a good time ?Please let me know any clubs you can suggest.Thanks in advance
you dont need to be famous to get into really any nightclubs, it just help if your willing to break open the wallet and spluge on a table. Also, if your not going to be getting a table then i would suggest drinkin before you get in line as well as in line since you will be waiting a while espically if your one of those ppl who doesnt like to arrive at the club till about 2 hrs after it opens. The two clubs in town that i like the best are Jet (mirage) and Tao (venetian). Other smaller clubs would be Voodoo lounge (Rio) and Forty Deuce (mandalay bay)
Do you honestly like to go to overcrowded settings filled with meatheads and skanks, overpay for standard/weakish drinks, and feel uncomfortable the whole time unless you get a table? Or do you just really love to sparkle on the dance floor?
lol hey now i like to dance (i dont sparkle), its just too damn crowded in the clubs out here :club:
you dont need to be famous to get into really any nightclubs, it just help if your willing to break open the wallet and spluge on a table. Also, if your not going to be getting a table then i would suggest drinkin before you get in line as well as in line since you will be waiting a while espically if your one of those ppl who doesnt like to arrive at the club till about 2 hrs after it opens. The two clubs in town that i like the best are Jet (mirage) and Tao (venetian). Other smaller clubs would be Voodoo lounge (Rio) and Forty Deuce (mandalay bay)
I think spluging on a table will probably get you arrested, even in vegas. Shoot it on the floor.

54 at MGM ftw.

So true.Seriously, clubbing is pretty gay, imo, unless you have a crew with tons of $$$ or are being comped VIP-style. Anyone without a table (must have bottle service) or a roped-off section is going to stand around looking like they're trying too hard to have a good time, unless you are jacked up on some kind of chemical. The chicks generally won't pay you any mind unless you buy them a few $10 drinks and they might not even **** you, unless they're from Alabama and don't know how to play the game.Just get your people, go to some shithole with cheap beer where they'll be glad to see you and get hammered. Save the clubbing for when you get hooked up with VIP service for free. Hit on girls by the Bellagio fountain.
Low self-esteem FTLI don't like to do it all the time.... but it's pretty cool at RAIN. Sitting in a smoke filled room drinking cheap draft beer with nothing but fat old smelly men and throwing darts can be fun too... but a club full of hawt chicks and loud music with fire balls rolling across the ceiling is a blast. It's not that expensive.... maybe $10 or $20 to get in... 5 bucks a drink... get hammered before you go... ya cheap arse!
Low self-esteem FTLI don't like to do it all the time.... but it's pretty cool at RAIN. Sitting in a smoke filled room drinking cheap draft beer with nothing but fat old smelly men and throwing darts can be fun too... but a club full of hawt chicks and loud music with fire balls rolling across the ceiling is a blast. It's not that expensive.... maybe $10 or $20 to get in... 5 bucks a drink... get hammered before you go... ya cheap arse!
Don't ever quote one of my posts again. Ever.

Lure at the Wynn. Very different scene than most clubs in Vegas. Little quieter, little classier, much better music and service. Went there for my bachelor party and had a great time. We got an outside table which was fantastic....Mr. Bean and J. peterman were at the next table. B listers ftw.Every other club is very much a typical loud, noisy club and they are always chock full of slutty womenfolk. enjoy.

Low self-esteem FTL
It isn't that he has low self esteem.It's that people who enjoy environments like "clubs" usually have absolutely zero self-awareness and are totally clueless as to how ****ing dumb they look to the rest of the world. Partly, it's why they go to clubs in the first place; to be around other people who are just as retarded, toolish, douchey and moronic as they are.

All of us from the Army thread partied at the voodoo lounge (Rio). It was a great time!We got there earlier than 10PM so there was no wait and we got to bogart all the tables that were not VIP :club: