Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't apply for the Mayans. Congrats on the selection though it seems your are turning into a d-bag already. j/k
I'm an original founding member, tyvm.
Redheads WFT!!! Of course you're in!!
TY sir. Off to a good start, took 2nd in a FT 2+.25 w/ 256 players. Hopefully will get in a few 4/180's tonight!

Tanner23San Luis Obispo, CA1 sister, not hotMarinersWhat do 5 fingers say to the face? SLLLLLAAAAPPPPPPP(edit) size 11 shoe size 11 dick... suck on that biooootches

Ship a win for the Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew.I just took down a $11.70 Satty to the million.Un-reg'd and took the $215 $T!!!! :club: !!!!
Sweet!Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew already >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone Else Didn't get time to play today but should do tomorrow! I was on a bit of a hot streak (although last week hasn't been so good) so heres to more future cashes!

My thoughts on this thread[ ] this thread is funny[ ] this thread is cute[ ] this thread is serious[ ] this thread is dumb[ ] this thread is reply-worthy[ ] this thread is gay[ ] this thread should be locked[ ] none of the above

My thoughts on this thread[ ] this thread is funny[ ] this thread is cute[ ] this thread is serious[ ] this thread is dumb[ ] this thread is reply-worthy[ ] this thread is gay[ ] this thread should be locked[ ] none of the above
This blew my mind