Poker Quiz Question?

World Series of Poker, Main Event. They're 750 players left and you have 75k in chips (700 Payout). The table has been Loose-Aggressive.The blinds are 2k/4k with a 200 ante. UTG (60k stack) raise to 12k, the player next to him moves in for 100k. Another players in middle position moves all-in for 80k. The player on the button is Phil Ivey sitting with 1 million in chips and says 'Lets Gamble, All-in.' Its folded around to the big blind where you hold: KKWhat should you do? All-in OR Fold

1. Get a box.2. Cut a hole in the box.3. Put your junk in that box.4. Stop posting.
FYP
World Series of Poker, Main Event. They're 750 players left and you have 75k in chips (700 Payout). The table has been Loose-Aggressive.The blinds are 2k/4k with a 200 ante. UTG (60k stack) raise to 12k, the player next to him moves in for 100k. Another players in middle position moves all-in for 80k. The player on the button is Phil Ivey sitting with 1 million in chips and says 'Lets Gamble, All-in.' Its folded around to the big blind where you hold: KKWhat should you do? All-in OR Fold
To the OP, could you please rephrase this?
FYP
Thanks, Merb. Don't know why I decided to suddenly start playing nice at #4. Lacking adequate caffeine, obv.
1. Get a box.2. Cut a hole in the box.3. Put your junk in that box.4. Choke on it.
I'd call and here's why...We've got two players with 80K+ stacks plus another guy with 12K in who may or may not play plus Ivey. You have 75K, so that's all you have to worry about, really.75K x 4 + 12K = 312K if your K's hold up. As if that's not a good enough reason, I rthink you can pretty much count on at least two A's being out and chances that they are in the same person's hand are slim. What are you putting them on? AK vs AQ vs JJ vs something (maybe another AK or AQ?) vs your KK. With a max of 2 A's left in the deck, what are the chances one will come? If the chances are greater than 4.2 to 1, then you must call. If 3 A's are spoken for, then you're just dodging a 1 outer, which is tough on Stars, but fairly doable live and your odds are exponentially increased to a point where, if you don't call, you're a fckn moron.That's just me and I'm sure someone will be happy to point out flaws in my logic...and I'd actually like to have the flaws pointed out, because I want to learn!PS: My math skillz suck
FYP
Yes
These type of questions are so 2005.
Yes
ok, but what if you had aces the first hand of the wsop and everyone went allin...........
Yes
First lol and second obv call. You are there to win not to make the money.
Yes
I'd call and here's why...We've got two players with 80K+ stacks plus another guy with 12K in who may or may not play plus Ivey. You have 75K, so that's all you have to worry about, really.75K x 4 + 12K = 312K if your K's hold up. As if that's not a good enough reason, I rthink you can pretty much count on at least two A's being out and chances that they are in the same person's hand are slim. What are you putting them on? AK vs AQ vs JJ vs something (maybe another AK or AQ?) vs your KK. With a max of 2 A's left in the deck, what are the chances one will come? If the chances are greater than 4.2 to 1, then you must call. If 3 A's are spoken for, then you're just dodging a 1 outer, which is tough on Stars, but fairly doable live and your odds are exponentially increased to a point where, if you don't call, you're a fckn moron.That's just me and I'm sure someone will be happy to point out flaws in my logic...and I'd actually like to have the flaws pointed out, because I want to learn!PS: My math skillz suck
No
then you're just dodging a 1 outer, which is tough on Stars, but fairly doable live
:club::ts:D:D:4h:5c:D:3h:D:qh

OP, sorry but you've left out some very very valuable information that we need to make the correct decision here. I commend you for the effort of puting up a valid question on a poker forum but let's get a few details in and we'll get right on answering your question. Information we need to know is:1) how charged up is your luckbox?2) Do you feel it? Can really feel that you are going to win?3) Can you see into Ivey's soul? Is your read solid?4) How good have you been running up to this point?Get back to us with more details please! This question is riveting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are lieing on the couch.Pre-STD Jessica Alba to your left, Hayden Panetierre to your right. They are both extremely tight and agressive.Who do you make you move for?Keep in mind, you can only have one.

You are lieing on the couch.Pre-STD Jessica Alba to your left, Hayden Panetierre to your right. They are both extremely tight and agressive.Who do you make you move for?Keep in mind, you can only have one.
Let's not ask silly questions in this thread.The answer is obviously Jessica, so take your joke posts elsewhere.
Let's not ask silly questions in this thread.The answer is obviously Jessica, so take your joke posts elsewhere.
Whoa there.Hayden>Jessica AINEC.Have you seen GeneralGeeWhiz' sig?Yeah, that's Hayden, slapping her ass, gives me a hard-on everytime I see it.
Whoa there.Hayden>Jessica AINEC.Have you seen GeneralGeeWhiz' sig?Yeah, that's Hayden, slapping her ass, gives me a hard-on everytime I see it.
Have you seen Vick12's sig?/discussion
You have also seen how charged up Vick12's luckbox is.....Jessica and it doesn't even warrent a debate.