Daniel Wants Brains

First off getting a facial for skin rejuvenation does not make you gay. Taking a group of hairy men back to your hotel room and getting a "facial" does make you gay and at least bi-curious so you are going to have to clarify which event transpired.Secondly, I am glad to see you are again developing a taste for meat. Being a vegan limits your ability to seek satisfaction through all the edible offerings that god has provided for us. Hearts and brains are a simple part of that. Although spitting the blood back at your meal is probably going to be poor etiquette at the poker table. Maybe spitting blood is like slow rolling in europe and commonplace. After all it is the birthplace of the vampire.Thirdly, just concentrate on cashing, then focus on final tabling, then win. Yes, it is that easy.

First off getting a facial for skin rejuvenation does not make you gay. Taking a group of hairy men back to your hotel room and getting a "facial" does make you gay and at least bi-curious so you are going to have to clarify which event transpired.
That was gold. Funny stuff. This was a Great blog though, I got pumped just reading it so I can only imagine the energy DN has atm.TID one time

What a great blog.First do I think Daniel is Gay..NO Would I care if he was..NOToday I got a facial which I'm sure will fuel the gay rumors even further, lol.Is this line SOLID GOLD..YESGL and TID and eat there children(mike tyson)

When I get a hold of the son of a bitch who leaked this, I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his ****ing skull.
Danny, I want every orifice in his ****ing body flowing red.
Blow 'em away, Danny. Rip their ****ing throats out. Stuff 'em in your garbage compactor.
To the OP, I have never in my life approached a poker tournament thinking about cashing. Never enters my mind and doesn't affect my decision. I'm focusing on precisely one goal- winning, and winning only.
aww, seen him replying. I knew a proper response to the joke account was too good to be true
To the OP, I have never in my life approached a poker tournament thinking about cashing. Never enters my mind and doesn't affect my decision. I'm focusing on precisely one goal- winning, and winning only.
Wish I could say that>
That is very interesting to me Daniel. I know you are very busy this week but if you could expound a little on your rationale behind this type of thinking I would appreciate it.
That is very interesting to me Daniel. I know you are very busy this week but if you could expound a little on your rationale behind this type of thinking I would appreciate it.
Simple: It's where the most money is.
Every play that I make in a tournament is a decision that I make based solely on how it affects my chances of winning 1st place. I never consider playing a hand in such a way that would allow me to last longer, or to move up the pay scale. I have ALWAYS played that way, even when I was a broke young kid. Math oriented players may point out that in certain situations that could cost me "EV", but in the long run this mental approach to the game is definitely +EV on many levels. Extreme example: 9 players at a final table, I'm short stacked in BB. Button raises, SB moves all in, I have QQ in BB. I never consider for a second that I should fold and let the other two players battle it out so that I have a better chance at 8th. If I feel like the QQ are good, I call- that simple.

I try to make the right decision to advance through the tournament with the ultimate goal being winning. But I do break it down into steps and set other important goals along the way. I find your goals and opinion to be valid, I just look at it a little differently. EV was last week Daniel, all the cool kids are talking about AV (Actual Value) now.

This blog had me very excited. It was good to see this kind of enthusiasim and fire from DN. Looking forward to seeing the results over the next couple of weeks. I think a focused, on-point, and ready-to-go DN is a very scary thought for anyone who would sit with him. Best of luck DN.

I try to make the right decision to advance through the tournament with the ultimate goal being winning. But I do break it down into steps and set other important goals along the way. I find your goals and opinion to be valid, I just look at it a little differently. EV was last week Daniel, all the cool kids are making fun of me over my AV (Actual Value) thread now.
FYPAs far as the situation Daniel posted, I'm shipping it in with Queens 9/10 times. Most of the time I'll be ahead of the ranges for both the Button and SB. More importantly, I'm interested in winning.

Wow, you do remember you're a vegan right Daniel? :club: Good luck to you and hell for the players at the table with you. Wish I could have scheduled my Las Vegas trip to be there when the WPT was on but for some reason my niece wouldn't rearrange her wedding plans to coincide with that. Can't imagine why.

Whichever way it happens your fans here will be happy with a cash, thrilled by a final table, and elated with a win.I have heard you talking about being an announcer lately and hope we see more of that on American television. When you are not playing you would be a world of improvement over AJ, Norman, Vince, and Phil (who pays that guy anyway?).

OH MY!!! Now I am so pumped about being in Vegas for the final table of the WPT!!! DN, make plans to see me there!!!Go get 'um Tiger/Tigress (whichever you prefer!) LOL

There's something that worries me about this.DN wants it too bad... when you want something too bad, you push things to the point where you end up losing.I hope I'm wrong but I think Daniel wants this tourney too badly and will infact not make it past day 1.Lets hope I'm wrong.*waits for flames*

There's something that worries me about this.DN wants it too bad... when you want something too bad, you push things to the point where you end up losing.I hope I'm wrong but I think Daniel wants this tourney too badly and will infact not make it past day 1.Lets hope I'm wrong.*waits for flames*
No flames here. I always get the same feeling when he writes an "all fired up" blog. Someone (more nerdy than I) should go back and analyze his results after writing such blogs. I'll bet his results after such blogs are worse than his average.But I'll be routing for him, of course ...
No flames here. I always get the same feeling when he writes an "all fired up" blog. Someone (more nerdy than I) should go back and analyze his results after writing such blogs. I'll bet his results after such blogs are worse than his average.But I'll be routing for him, of course ...
I think you meant rooting for him here. Routing would only apply if you were playing against him. Then you'd hope to rout him :club:

I think you might be right about him wanting it too badly though. If he goes in relaxed, playing his game and focused then he should be fine. But if wanting it so much makes him tense up or doubt himself then that could be disasterous. However I have confidence that he'll have the confidence to win. Visualize Daniel visualize :club:!

I think you meant rooting for him here. Routing would only apply if you were playing against him. Then you'd hope to rout him :ts
:club: Yep. I love mistakes like that. They make me laugh.I'll be rooting for him today. But if I were ever to play against him, I would prefer to rout him.