Gibler Ft Of Tilt $75

you make it seem like these were HUGE pots.... the J5o hand the guy started the hand with 1.8bb. the 67h hand i shoved from teh sb with 30+bb (not sure how much exactly) into the bb with 10 bbs (standard). and i 3bet with A7o to a LP raiser when i was in the blinds. so no, just because i won those three pots doesnt mean i necessarily ran sick
dude u ran sick. cmon. but it does piss me off when people say gaaaaaawd how good do u run.. its just totally not necessary, sort of degrading and really everyone basically runs the same.
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gib had some hands go his way at the final table, but I'm pretty dang sure that he didn't get lucky to get there.I think Gib knows that the slowroll probably wasn't the best move, but I think I can understand that it was a "heat of the moment" thing.

dude u ran sick. cmon. but it does piss me off when people say gaaaaaawd how good do u run.. its just totally not necessary, sort of degrading and really everyone basically runs the same.
sure i ran well, but i'm not attributing the win to running well.
I don't visit genpop often and when I do I usually see something about you or NNB at a final table so it is obviously not luckboxing that gets you into these situations this often. I simply stated for what I saw, 8 players down to HU, you ran quite well. I didn't question any of those plays in those particular situations so it really doesn't matter whether they were the proper plays or not. Congrats on the win
sure i ran well, but i'm not attributing the win to running well.
you always run good in the ones you win, you can't really win tournaments w/o getting lucky a few times.
hey :S
oh yeah, i forgot steviedonk

I just wish that everyone on my buddy list who has posted in this thread didn't. Because they all pretty much come off as dumbasses.Except for one. I've agreed with pretty much everything he said.But I'm not going to tell which one. Because it's more fun that way.By the way, did any of you hear that I won several of my NCAA pools? That was a good time.

I just wish that everyone on my buddy list who has posted in this thread didn't. Because they all pretty much come off as dumbasses.Except for one. I've agreed with pretty much everything he said.But I'm not going to tell which one. Because it's more fun that way.By the way, did any of you hear that I won several of my NCAA pools? That was a good time.
It was me
It was me

On a serious note Ive gotta say WTF does this guy have against gib? Seriously he said it wasn't the spot to slowroll and admitted that it wasn't right. The other posts like its not a real slowroll without the nuts is just joking around. If you take that as serious then whatever its your prob. Also I think by calling him a luckbox is being more disrespectful then anything. So what he ran above average. Its not beyond statistical possibility that that happens. The guy obv has game and is constantly going deep. I personally got to talk to him when it was the complete opposite and he was running like shit on a massive downswing. Seriously GFY.<3 Grinder, lookin classy in this thread. Not saying everyone else isnt but he just stood out.

By the way, did any of you hear that I won several of my NCAA pools? That was a good time.
You're such a braggart.

[x] drunk[x] high[ ] agreed with slowroll[x] thought it was v. funny[x] would slowroll[ ] got sick[x] <3's gallo[x] thinks king has aids[x] thinks Gibler is a sicko[ ] sober[x] night involved a trip to lowe's[ ] bought something at lowe's[x] wishes he could play poker[ ] is playing poker[x] waiting till exclusion is over to start slowrolling