Gibler Ft Of Tilt $75

lol....? i guess i'm really lucky AND i'm a mttgod.
fyp!!!!Nice win...I didn't see the FT or know of there was any history, but generally speaking...never screw w/ karma...that is all!
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus all u ppl are so dumb. slowrolling is the shit. I woulda done the same thing. Stop telling people they run like god because everyone does and I don't really see what it proves or the point of it is. Also, the helmuthian snapcall is def rlllly rllly awesome but def only works live. I can't wait until I get a chance to slowroll or snapcall live :Poh and congrats gibskeee...56ace wat it do

jesus all u ppl are so dumb. slowrolling is the shit. I woulda done the same thing. Stop telling people they run like god because everyone does and I don't really see what it proves or the point of it is. Also, the helmuthian snapcall is def rlllly rllly awesome but def only works live. I can't wait until I get a chance to slowroll or snapcall live :Poh and congrats gibskeee...56ace wat it do
1) This entire response is retarded2) Only one person said that. Quit focusing on replying to the things that only one person said while ignoring the dozens of other good points with one idiotic sentence "jesus all u ppl are so dumb."3) I have done many immature and stupid things in my day, on this board, and while playing poker. The other day I just quit a guy playing heads up after I told him over and over I would wait 5 minutes for him. I waited 4 minutes, he came back and sat, and I said I changed my mind and was going to bed, and left without waiting for a response. I'm not proud of it so please no "lol" replies as I take that stuff seriously (yes the interwebz is serious bizness).4) What exactly makes slowrolling "the shit" besides what Q said earlier in this thread...that its funny because, well, its considered classless and not done, so, what the hell, lets do it! Its one thing to do something douchey and legitamitely admit, know, and believe that it was wrong, its another to make a post 24 hours later still defending it.
1) This entire response is retarded2) Only one person said that. Quit focusing on replying to the things that only one person said while ignoring the dozens of other good points with one idiotic sentence "jesus all u ppl are so dumb."3) I have done many immature and stupid things in my day, on this board, and while playing poker. The other day I just quit a guy playing heads up after I told him over and over I would wait 5 minutes for him. I waited 4 minutes, he came back and sat, and I said I changed my mind and was going to bed, and left without waiting for a response. I'm not proud of it so please no "lol" replies as I take that stuff seriously (yes the interwebz is serious bizness).4) What exactly makes slowrolling "the shit" besides what Q said earlier in this thread...that its funny because, well, its considered classless and not done, so, what the hell, lets do it! Its one thing to do something douchey and legitamitely admit, know, and believe that it was wrong, its another to make a post 24 hours later still defending it.
1) ur gay2) obv my jesus all u ppl are so dumb is an overstatement and i dont mean it at all. A lot of ppl say i t all the time so be realistic.3) slowrolling is cool4) ya smd
That's cool man just forget to mention FCP when you do it. And try to choose someone who will totally get the joke like Sheiky or Lisandro.

please don't slowroll total strangers. save it for gallo or kurt. slowrolling strangers is an asshole move, esp HU at the end of a tourney, and i don't know how you could possibly argue otherwise.congrats on the win.

Slowroll vs. Hellmuthian ethical dilemna:We are HU in a fairly large live event, we have AA on the button and make a standard open, our opponent 3 bets us and we decide to flat. Flop comes Axx, our opponent checks, we bet 1/2 PSB and he thinks briefly before shoving. What do we do?A.) Hellmuth itB.) Take 5 seconds, inhale, exhale and call.C.) Go in the tank, tell him we have a pair of aces and ask what his kicker is. If he responds, quickly shout "MINE'S ANOTHER ACE" and call.D.) Go in the tank while discretely sending a text message to all of our friends telling them what we're doing, eventually calling after getting at LEAST 5 "lol" replies.

Slowroll vs. Hellmuthian ethical dilemna:We are HU in a fairly large live event, we have AA on the button and make a standard open, our opponent 3 bets us and we decide to flat. Flop comes Axx, our opponent checks, we bet 1/2 PSB and he thinks briefly before shoving. What do we do?A.) Hellmuth itB.) Take 5 seconds, inhale, exhale and call.C.) Go in the tank, tell him we have a pair of aces and ask what his kicker is. If he responds, quickly shout "MINE'S ANOTHER ACE" and call.D.) Go in the tank while discretely sending a text message to all of our friends telling them what we're doing, eventually calling after getting at LEAST 5 "lol" replies.
F) Pretend to fold at least 3 times, each time pulling the cards back and going into "deep" thought and saying "This is so sick" about 104235235x
That's cool man just forget to mention FCP when you do it. And try to choose someone who will totally get the joke like Sheiky or Lisandro.
most if not all of the poker players that i've talked to have slowrolled someone in the past. come on now, this was just in the heat of the moment kind of thing. obv i'm waiting to get slowrolled now
please don't slowroll total strangers. save it for gallo or kurt. slowrolling strangers is an asshole move, esp HU at the end of a tourney, and i don't know how you could possibly argue otherwise.congrats on the win.
Next gathering, if I ever get the chance I'm going to sloooooooooooowroll you for so long your clothes will be back in style.I've already done the HellmuthianInstaSnapCall on you. :club:
Next gathering, if I ever get the chance I'm going to sloooooooooooowroll you for so long your clothes will be back in style.I've already done the HellmuthianInstaSnapCall on you. :club:
You can go back in time?

Congrats Gib! nice last hand ... er... I suppose all you needed was for Tilt support to congratulate you and say "THIS IS FOR GIB"(ps. I search for Thesk whenever I log on...)

Slowrolling someone who is an ass and may deserve it is one thing but slowrolling some random guy is kind of just wrong. For all we know the amount of money may have been huge to this guy and I just would'nt submit someone to that kind of torture without them deserving it. I mean I'm not crucifying Gib for it, but I just think its super embarassing to the poor guy and put yourself in his shoes sitting at home thinking hes doubling up in a HU match and have his hopes crushed.Ok so it is pretty funny but not worth it for the cost of some poor random.

This thread is no place for common sense, take it elsewhere.
most if not all of the poker players that i've talked to have slowrolled someone in the past. come on now, this was just in the heat of the moment kind of thing. obv i'm waiting to get slowrolled now
I think you've got enough crap for it. I had a high opinion of you, especially when you cared so much when that one guy slowrolled you for the win that one time in the near past. I still think you're a great player, just don't go over to the dark side. I fear Baxter is already slipping to the NWP.
I think you've got enough crap for it. I had a high opinion of you, especially when you cared so much when that one guy slowrolled you for the win that one time in the near past. I still think you're a great player, just don't go over to the dark side. I fear Baxter is already slipping to the NWP.
baxter is one of the most genuine person i've ever met. i'm not sure what your hate with baxter is, but come on.... that comment is so unnessesary. and if you lost respect for me over one hand or w/e, so be it. i think i've been a good supporter of fcp/poker over the years and i'm not shedding a tear.
lol?