Gibler Ft Of Tilt $75

In this thread you've called told me to SMD and called me dumb, an *******, and a few other names (and posted a Bartman picture...?). I have not attacked you once except for calling you immature, which I would hope you at least realize your acting. LOL, I have nothing against anyone in this thread, I even you NNB to my house a few weeks ago when he was in Chicago. Am I just too old for this forum or something?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please explain to me the hate for thepokerhaus? Ya, I know a lot of you don't like BKiCe, w/e I understand that. Do any of you have a reason besides that? We very rarely have any big arguments, none of our members hate each other (except silentbutdeadly), and we have a disgusting lineup of tourney players (gibler, nnb, me, bkice, the toilet, kerby14 just won the ub 200k, dapperdang, athekevlar2, fergwrx, puffinmypurp, and like 5 other dudes who are high/mid stakes tourney regs). I also don't think many if any of us come over to fcp and treat people like crap so I don't get it at all.
When have I ever said anything negative about it (and certainly not in this thread)? Its a fact that there is a ton of cross posting, isn't it? I am even still considering going to the Pokerhaus party since it's an hour from my office. If I do I will buy everyone there a shot and have a big laugh about all this.
When have I ever said anything negative about it (and certainly not in this thread)? Its a fact that there is a ton of cross posting, isn't it? I am even still considering going to the Pokerhaus party since it's an hour from my office. If I do I will buy everyone there a shot and have a big laugh about all this.
People who post on both: grinder, nnb, gib, ddg, me, polyballer (yourboygiradi... on FCP), kevlar (he's a LOL), gary212121, rocketpoker.that's about it...
People who post on both: grinder, nnb, gib, ddg, me, polyballer (yourboygiradi... on FCP), kevlar (he's a LOL), gary212121, rocketpoker.that's about it...
msals pocketdeuces whatarunaa and i'm sure a few others
This isn't an accurate list. I'm over all this though. Actually hopefully it is accurate, since about half of you hate me after today that's more people that I'll be buying a shot for that won't mind me.
I just want to say I'm the real 561 in this biaaaa. You don't know poker in the 561 unless you played at sweaty Bob's or Steve the Russians and grinded 1/2 O8 at the dog track.
Ha
This is becoming a bit stupid.
Who woulda thunk it, another rail thread turned into dramabomb. Who will leave after this one ends?(No points awarded for "Hopefully you!" replies)
Can somebody please explain to me the hate for thepokerhaus? Ya, I know a lot of you don't like BKiCe, w/e I understand that. Do any of you have a reason besides that? We very rarely have any big arguments, none of our members hate each other (except silentbutdeadly), and we have a disgusting lineup of tourney players (gibler, nnb, me, bkice, the toilet, kerby14 just won the ub 200k, dapperdang, athekevlar2, fergwrx, puffinmypurp, and like 5 other dudes who are high/mid stakes tourney regs). I also don't think many if any of us come over to fcp and treat people like crap so I don't get it at all.
i'm mostly speaking for others here, as i don't really give a shit about anyone or anything, certainly not enough to hate an intarweb site, lol.it's def only natural to cheer on your friends, or your forum buddies (whichever forum that may be), and it's also understandable that tourney players tend to be a little more zealous (not quite overzealous) in doing so, since that's the nature of tournament play, etc., but i think that at times the pokerhaus crew--for whatever reason, i'm not sure--tends to come off as a little over the top in this regard. i get that poker players are egotistical, and need to be in order to be successful, but places like FCP are communities of sorts and require a little bit of tempering of ego that pretty much everyone could do a better job of at one point or another, myself included.i'm certainly not saying that saying stuff that might come off wrong makes you a bad person or whatever, just that i can understand why some people get a little miffed at pokerhaus in general sometimes. i don't think that anyone genuinely HATES anyone else or anything, regardless. i certainly don't. except kurt and gallo.
leaving so many people out too..its just sick how good we are
This isn't an accurate list. I'm over all this though. Actually hopefully it is accurate, since about half of you hate me after today that's more people that I'll be buying a shot for that won't mind me.
fwiw, i dont hate u at all. u have to realize that when i call people out i dont reallly mean it. obv i am a little disgusted with u after this thread, but i certaintly dont hate u or dislike u. i use terms like smd all the time and didnt mean it personally lol.

I know that I am new here, but is this really worth turning this into a FCP vs pokerhaus thread???The slowroll wasn't necessary at the end, but it happened in the heat of the moment...no big dealCongrats Gib on the great win...keep up the good workBut then again I don't play MTT's so I guess I really don't know what it's like...

I know that I am new here, but is this really worth turning this into a FCP vs pokerhaus thread???The slowroll wasn't necessary at the end, but it happened in the heat of the moment...no big dealCongrats Gib on the great win...keep up the good workBut then again I don't play MTT's so I guess I really don't know what it's like...
There are too many good people who are active at both places for any sort of Pokerhaus - FCP thing to get out of control.Sometimes it's more of a grumpy old man FCP telling the young kids at Pokerhaus to "Get off my lawn"
how about this.... FIRST PERSON TO SLOWROLL ME (minimum 100 posts) AND PASTE THE HH ON THIS THREAD, WILL GET $50. GL FRIENDS
grindermj has the first shot at this... same table in some tourney atm
hella pissed i didnt make this list. where is the mediocre low-mid limits players??? cmon grinder. that hurt.
<3 weeeeeeeeeee at least i made one listalso, my name is your boy g's a rida, in reference to the young jeezy song. not that i care if it is right or not, just thought i should clarify. also, two thoughts: a) this really is about as epic of a slowroll opportunity as possible, unless it was phil hellmuth as my opponent. B) i think in this situation, it was about as epic of a dbag move as possible. i dont like it, but find it humorous, and can understand why it would be done in the heat of the moment, b/c you are so stoked on winning lots of dinero and had the guy shove into you, ie the perfect storm. again it is not right, but sometimes its too good to pass up. also cubs99, i dont think less of you b/c of what you said, b/c you seem to have some rational thinking. i think the only time you are annoying is when you are bitchy with cubs and rdog in the challenge thread, and i feel like im at a pms convention. also, crhinestone, you have gotta be the biggest dbag alive. do you just troll genpo looking for spots to bag on the phaus? goodness gracious man get a life.also i like paragraphs, and san jose please to be beating chifire on saturday. the end.
There are too many good people who are active at both places for any sort of Pokerhaus - FCP thing to get out of control.Sometimes it's more of a grumpy old man FCP telling the young kids at Pokerhaus to "Get off my lawn"
dear bobplease join tehpokerhaus. you would be lovely there. <3 polysarida
:club::ts:D :D :4h
i'm mostly speaking for others here, as i don't really give a shit about anyone or anything, certainly not enough to hate an intarweb site, lol.it's def only natural to cheer on your friends, or your forum buddies (whichever forum that may be), and it's also understandable that tourney players tend to be a little more zealous (not quite overzealous) in doing so, since that's the nature of tournament play, etc., but i think that at times the pokerhaus crew--for whatever reason, i'm not sure--tends to come off as a little over the top in this regard. i get that poker players are egotistical, and need to be in order to be successful, but places like FCP are communities of sorts and require a little bit of tempering of ego that pretty much everyone could do a better job of at one point or another, myself included.i'm certainly not saying that saying stuff that might come off wrong makes you a bad person or whatever, just that i can understand why some people get a little miffed at pokerhaus in general sometimes. i don't think that anyone genuinely HATES anyone else or anything, regardless. i certainly don't. except kurt and gallo.
You had to throw that in there huh? I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooowrolling you and then drunkdialing you at odd times of the day/night and telling you that you get your clothes at WalMart and that even Chris dresses better than you!!
*cough*i can think of a few others
Actually hopefully it is accurate, since about half of you hate me after today that's more people that I'll be buying a shot for that won't mind me.
If you buy me a shot I won't hate you (though I have no ill will towards you now, but I can't pass up on a free shot.)
hella pissed i didnt make this list. where is the mediocre low-mid limits players??? cmon grinder. that hurt.
I know, I always feel so neglected.
lol, you really think it represents FCP???and this is just one more way that FCP drives away good players...diagf, let's get T"rhinestonecowboy assassin"B17 in here asap
heyooooooooooooolol this thread exploded, time to start reading, expect like 5 replies from me
lol @ rdog being a winner
Is this a joke? I mean he may be old but that's pretty insulting.