Free Cbc Playoff Pool

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In exchange for my cousin allowing me to register with his details I let him pick a player for me. He picked Crosby. I argued Malkin but gave him his way. He is banned from picking now.But Joe Pavelski is my top scorer (Lundqvist excepted) so that's a plus. At least 1 Shark is doing it!

Literally laughed out loud at this :club:
It's funny, cuz I looked at the standings and was just like, 'wtf, fenxis took all pens...'... I knew there had to be some alterior motive.
  • 2 weeks later...

14th. Gaborik sucks.

Don't forget to change your lineups for round 2!
Done. Goodbye, Gaborik, Huselius, Ovechkin (sniff)!Hello, Marleau, Jagr, Avery!
Done. Goodbye, Gaborik, Huselius, Ovechkin (sniff)!Hello, Marleau, Jagr, Avery!
Goodbye, Semin, Iginla, Streit, PhaneufHello, Zetterberg, Kovalev, Lindstrom, Campbell.I hope those NYRs drag your team down.
Goodbye, Semin, Iginla, Streit, PhaneufHello, Zetterberg, Kovalev, Lindstrom, Campbell.I hope those NYRs drag your team down.
Ha! Thanks for reminding me about Zetterberg, just realised I had cap room for him (in for Marleau).And the only reason the NYR players will bone me is if the FCP Gods punish me for listening to serge!And I had Kovalev, Lidstrom and Campbell in round 1, bandwagoner :club:
Ha! Thanks for reminding me about Zetterberg, just realised I had cap room for him (in for Marleau).And the only reason the NYR players will bone me is if the FCP Gods punish me for listening to serge!And I had Kovalev, Lidstrom and Campbell in round 1, bandwagoner :club:
The Rangers are the best team in the EAST AINEC..IMOBut the CBC pool has nothing to do with who you think will win..ITs just the best players in the round
looooooooooooooooooooooool @ serge==============Is it unlimited add/drops between rounds?
Yes its unlimited..its a little ghey actually....its not really a playoff pool in the traditional sense.