Free Cbc Playoff Pool

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its unlimited..its a little ghey actually....its not really a playoff pool in the traditional sense.
Ya, wtf? I woudln't have loaded up in Pittsburgh if I had known. Oh well, no money involved anyways.
Ya, wtf? I woudln't have loaded up in Pittsburgh if I had known. Oh well, no money involved anyways.
I remembered the rules from last year so I've tried to take the best available based purely on budget...not teams chances of success.
  • 2 weeks later...

It's gonna be tough as I would imagine everyone rosters are going to look more and more the same each round.

• 2 weeks later...

wooooweeeee... I don't think it's been updated with the Pens/Flyers game today, but 1.7 points seperate 5th and 10th place, lol. That's close. I mean, it's not for anything, but still. :club:

wooooweeeee... I don't think it's been updated with the Pens/Flyers game today, but 1.7 points seperate 5th and 10th place, lol. That's close. I mean, it's not for anything, but still. :club:
It's all about pride dude.
Why do you think I'm checking it every day still? :club:
Because you're doing better in this one than the money one?I just want to hang on to top 10. MAF and Hossa have saved me
Because you're doing better in this one than the money one?I just want to hang on to top 10. MAF and Hossa have saved me
You should check the money one.I was 10/11 after round 1. Coming into tonight, I was in 2nd place, 1 point out of 1st, with a pretty good roster going into the Finals.:club:
If I lose this then I deserve to because this lead should be solid. Go Blue Wings!
I was on vacation and forgot to get my picks in for round 3 or this would be a lot closer :club:

Wow just checked for the first time since the start of this round and I,m first for the round! Moved up to 4th overall and no need to make any player changes.

You should check the money one.I was 10/11 after round 1. Coming into tonight, I was in 2nd place, 1 point out of 1st, with a pretty good roster going into the Finals.:club:
Tbh I hadn't looked at that thread in awhile, last I saw you were complaining. But that's a helluva comeback, wp sir.
  • 3 weeks later...

The Red Wings shut down the Pens 1b line in Malkin, Sykora, and Malone. Thus causing me to plummet to 9th. Adam Hall gave me more production than Evgeni Malkin.