• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

White bird in a blizzard?

You're running out of stuff to watch on Netflix, huh?

• Like 1

Saw the avengers. It's a near perfect popcorn movie.

Yea it's a perfect summer blockbuster, my 5yr old loved it too.

They really need an extended version on bluray, it felt like pieces were missing and the story jumped a lot. It was clear they edited out a crapload to meet specs but all the action scenes were well done and Ultron has a really twisted/awesome personality.

Django Unchained

So bloody good. I loved every minute of it. It's on Netflix USA if you haven't seen it, one of the best movies I've watched in a long time.

Django Unchained

So bloody good. I loved every minute of it. It's on Netflix USA if you haven't seen it, one of the best movies I've watched in a long time.

It's better watching it with a black family.

I think I might've liked Avengers more than the first one based on story and character development.

I think you're wrong. I enjoyed Ultron, but if you're going to get into plot and characters, I think there's a lot of holes.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/the-hater-s-guide-to-avengers-age-of-ultron-1702062494

That link covers a lot more anger than most normal people had, but also addresses a lot of issues that just tend to dissipate in the theater setting.

Mostly, I think you're crazy for thinking that 2 was better than 1.

One think I absolutely hate about super speed or strength is they never address the physics involved with footwear, whatever surface they are moving on, and air displacement.

One think I absolutely hate about super speed or strength is they never address the physics involved with footwear, whatever surface they are moving on, and air displacement.

NERD ALERT! I think they set the bar with hpw the hulks clothes rip everywhere but the crotfh so we dont get 4 feet of green Dong.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry. I was busy having sex with a real live girl (and I didn't even have to pay her for it).

i think it has been overhyped but I think it's worth seeing on the big screen because of the spectacle of it all. it's made very much for the asian market though.

Sorry. I was busy having sex with a real live girl (and I didn't even have to pay her for it).

por que? i don't follow.

i figured on the movie though. i might catch a big screen showing one night this week. by myself of course, for cinematic appreciation purposes only.

Saw mad max and I loved it. There were a pack of retards there on some tard field trip ( with a handler, that would take them to the bathroom periodically during the movie) , which enhanced the experience for me, because I like loud weirdos at an action movie, but my sentiment was not shared by the non-retarded near me.

• Like 1