F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving up Thursday PM, returning Sunday PM.My simple plan is to golf Friday AM, go out with FCP Friday night, then play cards except when I'm railing Mark on Saturday/Sunday. In fact, I've already got the t-shirt for it. On the front, simply, is:KJo FTWOn the back:(You could have folded...)-Mark
LOL :)Shan and I are in for dinner wherever Friday night.Mark
It's just the first day there. You'll have that night and the next 4 to dissolve if you see fit to do so. :club:
I plan on turning into a puddle Wednesday night into Thursday morning and then having all day to recover and a nights sleep for the golf on Friday. Can't wait. Anyone in on Wednesday that wants to hang out feel free to hit me up. The drinking hats, dancing shoes, and the assless chaps will be in full effect.

ok...a few things:first....scott, methinks you need to bring up a couple cases of McEwans bc i have yet to find it in Vegassecond....if anyone can find where to get a Gecko driver sock...i will love you foreverthird...we all know what tshirt i will be wearing...hehehefourth....we need some of these:electronic-drink-caddie-3.jpgfifth...she must be my caddie:iStock_000000836656XSmall.jpg

Hey Kurt you still want me to bring the bottle of Effin?
I don't remember what you speak of, but yes. And it's Effen. :)But no... did we discuss this previously? lol.
I don't remember what you speak of, but yes. And it's Effen. :)But no... did we discuss this previously? lol.
In one of the other Golf threads I said I would bring the Effen if you bring the cranberry.

OMG!! obizee is at the final table of tournament #83605949!Come rail and show some support!

In one of the other Golf threads I said I would bring the Effen if you bring the cranberry.
I dont like with Cran, but I'll bring it for you :)Also, just ordered some RakeRobber Tshirts, so I'll be rocking those while in vegas! (3 different colors)Here's one of em. (Has the addy on the back too.)jitcrunchaspx.jpg

scotttttttttttttttttttttttttttti hate checks and I don't have paypal.what do you want me to do, lol.i keep forgetting about this, but I don't want to be bumped, I'm one million percent confirmed, I just need to get you the cashola.

scotttttttttttttttttttttttttttti hate checks and I don't have paypal.what do you want me to do, lol.i keep forgetting about this, but I don't want to be bumped, I'm one million percent confirmed, I just need to get you the cashola.
Transfer to Mark? I don't know that he has AP, so it might take some effort, lol, but it's an option.
Transfer to Mark? I don't know that he has AP, so it might take some effort, lol, but it's an option.
I don't have AP, but Stars or FTP is fine if you have/can get money there.Mark
I don't have AP, but Stars or FTP is fine if you have/can get money there.Mark
I could play 3rd party, accept via AP and get the $$ to Scott if it makes life easier.

Thanks for the help offers for Zach everyone. We worked it out, involving a first born.

so whats the record?i beer per hole?
Well, not sure about the record, but you'll prolly have your work cut out for you with Navybuttons, perhaps a few others.But Navy is a real pro man...expertly paced himself well last year, very impressive. Kept his game going...and the beer flowing.I'd like to warn against too much drinking in the desert sun however. I'm serious. Unless you have been out here before in the summer, you have no idea how intense it is and how fast you can become dangerously dehydrated.Please inebriate responsibly boys! You get your reservations made yet Chris?:club: