F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

Nice job indeed Pots. Remind me to let you buy me a drink when the Cardinals clinch the division.
Thanks.FYP.Can't believe I just wasted my 500th post on a sCrUBS fan.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks for sorting out the dinner, i'm not golfing but would love to join the dinner. I've mentioned to scott on msn about putting me down just for the dinner (for 2 if possible but don't want to steal somebody's place if only 30 so if its just for me then cool). if you want a deposit or anything for people to confirm thats cool.sam

wow thanks for sorting out the dinner, i'm not golfing but would love to join the dinner. I've mentioned to scott on msn about putting me down just for the dinner (for 2 if possible but don't want to steal somebody's place if only 30 so if its just for me then cool). if you want a deposit or anything for people to confirm thats cool.sam
You and a guest are welcome to join us. I'll remind Nutz to update page 1.And no, 30 is not a max--we can keep adding to it (30 was just the count as of today). We'll adjust as necessary once we get near the 30th. Peace!
I said shiny you homopopsicle.
looooooooolllllllllllll
Nice job indeed Pots. Remind me to let you buy me a drink
Ditto.Mark

Check this shit out....

BRAND's menu is rich with imaginative interpretations of classic steakhouse favorites and features big, bold one-of-a-kind chops making this a serious steakhouse. The Ultimate Steak: a mammoth 8.6 pound beef porterhouse for six highlights the menu.
From: http://www.lightgroup.com/dining/brand-steakhouse-las-vegas
Awesome. Put me down for whatever club the tequila or rum drinkers are going to, I'm in for 1/4 bottle.
Wow, tequila and rum are so different. I don't mind endulging in some rum every once in a while, but tequilla makes me sick.(I'm sorry I can't commit though, I'm a beer drinker at heart)
Put me down for whatever club the tequila or rum drinkers are going to, I'm in for 1/4 bottle.
<3 tequilaI'll have to throw a bottle in the golf bag.

Just want to thank all the guys that are working so hard to put this together. Im looking forward to this event very much and tomorrow the countdown officialy begins. Not sure if there is much that can be assisted with but if there is anything I can help with please feel free to PM me. Thanks again!!!Played my first round in probably 2 years this morning with my brand new clubs. Shot a 109 which is about where I was the last time I played. I was hitting my irons much better, just need to work on the big sticks and the short game and the putting....yea thats all. Hoping to squeeze another round or two in before the trip.

Credit Card Roulette at Brand should be awesome. I can't wait to see Jamie get stuck with a $5000 bill.looooooollllllllllMark

Credit Card Roulette at Brand should be awesome. I can't wait to see Jamie get stuck with a $5000 bill.looooooollllllllllMark
On that note, how the heck are we going to pay, like logistically.Unless CCR obv.
On that note, how the heck are we going to pay, like logistically.Unless CCR obv.
Luckily we're with a bunch of poker players, so hopefully the 'pass the bill and put in what you owe' will net us more than we need. I'm always happy to CCR of course but I am assuming even if we chop it in half it might be too much for most people to gamble with. But I run sick good at that game so I'm up for it :)Mark
Luckily we're with a bunch of poker players, so hopefully the 'pass the bill and put in what you owe' will net us more than we need. I'm always happy to CCR of course but I am assuming even if we chop it in half it might be too much for most people to gamble with. But I run sick good at that game so I'm up for it :)Mark
I'd only be in based on odds, lol. But only if me and brig get to share a card. But no, I'd cry if I lost.
But no, I'd cry if I lost.
as would i

Let's all split Nutz and Pots dinner and drinks at the Steakhouse. No reason we all can't chip in $5-10 bucks and reward them with food and drinks for free for doing all the work.