F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BG wins as usual :)Anthony, bring your bracelet too. We can get Scott to wear his NUTS hat, and I'll wear my F Cantu shirt.Mark

if you don't set up a scott, BG, DN, and checky foursome sometime during june, i'm considering you a failure.
QFTexcept the failure part, cause I'm a lover not a fighter.But the rest I am 100% down with
money doesn't count, you conservative twat.
I see what you did there.But I had to look real hard.And I was not rewarded for my effortsyour welcome?
I see what you did there.But I had to look real hard.And I was not rewarded for my effortsyour welcome?
oh goddammit, i tried to make a joke, but i don't know how to make white text.
Answer my IM dammit.
i'm not walking all the way across my house to talk to someone as stupid/ugly as you.but i'm sure you're asking whether or not i can hang out this weekend because you want to be seen with someone as cool as me. i can't. i'm busy till sunday.
i'm not walking all the way across my house to talk to someone as stupid/ugly as you.but i'm sure you're asking whether or not i can hang out this weekend because you want to be seen with someone as cool as me. i can't. i'm busy till sunday.
LMAO... so are you on 2 computers, with one having AIM?

So, I was thinking of getting a new tattoo in honour of this little get together, so I thought I would throw this out there. How much would you guys be willing to pay me to get a tat of the FCP logo or better yet, it would read FCP Charter Member? Nothing, you say? Fair enough. What if I upped it to a tramp stamp? Think about it.

So, I was thinking of getting a new tattoo in honour of this little get together, so I thought I would throw this out there. How much would you guys be willing to pay me to get a tat of the FCP logo or better yet, it would read FCP Charter Member? Nothing, you say? Fair enough. What if I upped it to a tramp stamp? Think about it.
annie%20tattoo.JPG