Am I Wrong To Get Pissed Off At Microstakes Hu Folders?

So I'm sitting there in a $2 heads-up SNG. Massive stakes.This is a general scenario, not describing one event in particular.I'm holding 8 2, 7 3, J 4 or some such garbage in the BB. Small blind folds, instead of calling 10 chips (out of say, 1500 starting stack).Yawn. Next hand, fold. Next hand, fold.I get the shits and shove, get beaten. Whatever.So do good players actually fold any hand heads-up at such miniscule blinds? Am I supposed to respect their intelligent play for not calling with a lousy hand?

So I'm sitting there in a $2 heads-up SNG. Massive stakes.This is a general scenario, not describing one event in particular.I'm holding 8 2, 7 3, J 4 or some such garbage in the BB. Small blind folds, instead of calling 10 chips (out of say, 1500 starting stack).Yawn. Next hand, fold. Next hand, fold.I get the shits and shove, get beaten. Whatever.So do good players actually fold any hand heads-up at such miniscule blinds? Am I supposed to respect their intelligent play for not calling with a lousy hand?
[x] Op is bad at poker[x] Op should post less[ ] Op makes sense
when blinds are minuscule why are you shoving?please tell me this is a jopke
I get the shits and shove
better to force it out than hold it in, imo.
[x] Op is bad at poker[x] Op should post less[ ] Op makes sense
Not my fault you can't comprehend basic English little kid. Go back to kindergarten where they make checkboxes out of punctuation marks. Maybe then you can get over yourself and make a decent contribution instead of being a complete ****wit.
when blinds are minuscule why are you shoving?please tell me this is a jopke
I'm shoving because I get the shits - ie, pissed off, ie mad, ie another synonym.If you couldn't read my reason in the very sentence that you yourself decided to highlight as bold, then I feel sorry for you.I'm not laughing, so it's not a "jopke". Your face is a "jopke".
Not my fault you can't comprehend basic English little kid. Go back to kindergarten where they make checkboxes out of punctuation marks. Maybe then you can get over yourself and make a decent contribution instead of being a complete ****wit.
wash_mouth_out_soap_small.jpg
stop making stupid threads then?
I'm shoving because I get the shits - ie, pissed off, ie mad, ie another synonym.If you couldn't read my reason in the very sentence that you yourself decided to highlight as bold, then I feel sorry for you.I'm not laughing, so it's not a "jopke". Your face is a "jopke".
It is pathetic that you are slewing out insults towards us. I just simply asked why you decided to start shoving. It seemed silly so I asked if you were saying it seriously or as a sense of sarcasm.Now that I see you are going to be a jerk about it, I won't refrain from holding back. It is perfectly normal to fold from the SB with bad hands versus someone dumb enough who will start to tilt and shove every hand. I wish I could play against people like you all the time. Just fold a few blinds and have you start shoving 75 blinds into me every hand...wow what a +EV situation.Now before you make a stupid thread like this in the future, think about the repercussions that will come along with it. You deserved to get flamed, not for making a stupid thread, but for giving out harsh replies to SERIOUS answers.PS- "your face" jokes were SOOOOO 4th grade.

No, you shouldn't get mad. But, you got mad here already, and you were barely insulted. I think you have anger problems, and should remedy them before continuing in poker. Anger and poker don't mix. Just look at Sam Grizzle.BTW, you suck at poker.

It is pathetic that you are slewing out insults towards us. I just simply asked why you decided to start shoving. It seemed silly so I asked if you were saying it seriously or as a sense of sarcasm.Now that I see you are going to be a jerk about it, I won't refrain from holding back. It is perfectly normal to fold from the SB with bad hands versus someone dumb enough who will start to tilt and shove every hand. I wish I could play against people like you all the time. Just fold a few blinds and have you start shoving 75 blinds into me every hand...wow what a +EV situation.Now before you make a stupid thread like this in the future, think about the repercussions that will come along with it. You deserved to get flamed, not for making a stupid thread, but for giving out harsh replies to SERIOUS answers.PS- "your face" jokes were SOOOOO 4th grade.
what he said.

Obviously you are playing a guy who has no idea how to play HU. Surprise, it's a $2 sng. Are you wrong to get pissed, yes. Shoving into these types of players is the opposite of what you should do. The only way you are getting called is if you are beat. If you can't learn to switch gears and adapt to different styles, then you are up the creek. Also, if you are not willing to play patiently for $2, don't register.

If what they are doing is making you shove and play shocking poker and ultimately making them win, why would they stop doing it? Seems to me like you lack patience. Grind it, take their chips, be agressive.And quit being a dick to people who make fun of you. This thread deserved it.

You shouldn't be pissed of at HU folders, you should be pissed of at how pathetic a person you are.

His constant folding was just his genius plan of setting you up. You fell for it, hook, line, and proverbial sinker. You got outplayed... and at the $2 level. Time to consider something else as a hobby.(p.s. all this thread needs is a Balloon Guy strategy post... and super thread in the making!)

OMG, this post is fantastic.Is there a way to add the original post to the thread - "You Know You're Playing a Donkey When He Says..."This totally reminded me of some of the terrible players you see in donkament chat windows criticizing the play of others when it is so obvious that they have no idea what they are doing themselves.OP - you will not get flamed as much if you spend some time studying strategy and learning how to play, HU or poker in general. Just by becoming a member of a poker forum does not make you a good player. LOL I made myself laugh.Ohhhh, and I don't know about the rest, but when someone says they have the shits it means they have diarrhea. imo.