16 members have voted

1. 1. whos going to win... wvu or duke

• wvu
    • duke

Being a Terp, im don't really like WVU, but I absolutely hate Duke with a passion.Other than that, Duke is not good. They have no inside presence at all and Alexander should score easily. I've watched the ACC all year and and Duke is clearly overrated. Duke is going to have to go like 18/30 from 3 to have a shot.

Being a Terp, im don't really like WVU, but I absolutely hate Duke with a passion.Other than that, Duke is not good. They have no inside presence at all and Alexander should score easily. I've watched the ACC all year and and Duke is clearly overrated. Duke is going to have to go like 18/30 from 3 to have a shot.
Ive pretty muched watch every Acc game this yr as well. To say Duke is overrrated my be a stretch. But I do agree they dont have an inside game at all. The only good thing with this game is WV plays the exact same way. I expect a high scoring fun game to watch. That being said. I think Duke wins another close one. Im not a duke fan actually a tarheel fan. But I think they pull it out but I can easily see WV winning this game also. Alexander is a great player. This game for 'basketball' fans will be one of the best and most fun of the day. They might break the 3pt FG atempt record today.
I hate Duke.But I think WVU has no chance.
Bracketologist?
Does UCLA even need to show up in Phoenix for the regional or can they just skip it and go to San Antonio?
UCLA might wanna show up for one of their games this tournament....you know, eventually.