barry and matusow and daniel

I make my living foxwoods, and have won a couple tournaments there as well.I would like Daniel to respond to this but i doubt the will.Barry has made some very rude comments about you, how do you feel about being considered a send tier player? and Mike 'The mouth" while i was playing with him on FTP said he's thinking of taking you up on the challenge and said "he cant beat me at any game". Will you ever be able to play on FTP, or are you not permitted to due to obligations at the unknown and unused site? Daniel their seems to be an anti Daniel sentiment going around the poker community, do you agree? and how do you feel about this? Anyway, I feel like you have a lot of heart and talent and should be able to beat most of your competition at hold em. Myself, I am a young 24 year old and have made my living at Foxwoods for the past 2 years so, I am a firm believer in talent and heart, especially when im at the final talbe with the next youngest player usually being more than 10 years older than me. The only player you could not beat is the best poker player in the world and possibly ever Phil H. Do you have any updates on the challenge?

[ due to obligations at the unknown and unused site? What a nice thing to say. The only player you could not beat is the best poker player in the world and possibly ever Phil H. Do you have any updates on the challenge?I really hope you are joking. Bill Fillmaff is way better![/i]

Barry was posturing. Matusow cant touch danny. Phil H is laughable.
my thoughts exactly. exsept for barry was posturing, i just think hes an ass.

mike was more than likely just joking around, him and dn are good friends...as far as an anti dn sentiment around the poker world, i dont buy it...dn is a popular player,and anti negative sentiments that are geared toward him are more than likely feelings of jealousy...

Barry was posturing. Matusow cant touch danny. Phil H is laughable.
Heh, it's obviously Phil H making the post based on the grammar. If he uses 'jopke' instead of 'joke', I'll know for sure. :-)Patrick

the facts remail that barry was being an ass and had some rude comments, and im prety sure mike meant what he was saying, and theres no better tournament player in the world then Phil H, the only problem is his weak competition and him showing up an hour late to most tournaments.

the facts remail that barry was  being an ass and had some rude comments, and im prety sure mike meant what he was saying,  and theres no better tournament player in the world then Phil H, the only problem is his weak competition and him showing up an hour late to most tournaments.
I defended Phil vehemently the other day in another thread, but to say 'theres no better tournament player in the world' is going a little too far. Phil is a skilled NLHE tournament player, but based on recent success it's hard to say he's the best...Top 5 to 10 maybe, but not the best.Patrick

you all know Phil won the heads up challenge right, we all run bad at some time, I lost a 2,000 pot pre flop qq vs 34 off, we all run bad but hes the best player in the world, he makes laydowns only I would make

I make my living foxwoods, and have won a couple tournaments there as well.  
not a very good way to hide the fact your 14, pimple faced and idolize DN. Might wanta wipe the brown spot off your nose.
you all know Phil won the heads up challenge right, we all run bad at some time, I lost a 2,000 pot pre flop qq vs 34 off, we all run bad but hes the best player in the world, he makes laydowns only I would make
Ha, hey justblaze....Does that remind you of anyone?Patrick
theres no way to dispute what ive said, regardless of s from your idiot replys,    nothing but facts from me
are you still coming in 2nd in those 2 man sngs?

By the way Josh arieh and ivey are just degenerate gamblers, DN and foxwoods local Raymer whom Ive played more than 10 hours with are the best ambassadors to poker

Phil proved he's a very solid heads up player. The problem is that it's been forever since he's gotten to that point in a normal tourney. In the past few years, his skills in getting to that point have fallen pathetically short. Best in the world is a bit of a knee-slapper to me. That's right a knee slapper. :-)
Phil proved he's a very solid heads up player.  The problem is that it's been forever since he's gotten to that point in a normal tourney.  In the past few years, his skills in getting to that point have fallen pathetically short.  Best in the world is a bit of a knee-slapper to me.  That's right a knee slapper.  :-)
Here we go again...Ok, Scott for the last time......J/k. :-)Patrick
theres no way to dispute what ive said, regardless of s from your idiot replys,    nothing but facts from me
You mean to say opinions here, trust me. As far as fact goes, he would have to of one the most tournaments of anyone in the world. Has this been confirmed? No. He would have to be the all-time money winner (respective of time/value) in tournament play. Has this been confirmed? No. Please explain, without delusion of grandeur, how it is fact he is the best.