Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

Count me in. I can drive anyone in the city.... im in Bucktown. I can also schedule a small group to golf at my club if your interested PM ME... about 150 per guest... 3 max. Butler National... you know your in.
Holler at meNot sure if I'll be around for this one. If I am I'll probably go.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what kind of format are we doing for this. Are we gonna do a team scramble or just play our own and make all sorts of crazy bets?
Last time we all played are own, but im up for whatever.
so what kind of format are we doing for this. Are we gonna do a team scramble or just play our own and make all sorts of crazy bets?
I'll take Kurt on my team. Judging by his post we would have ZERO chance to win, but at least that would take all of the pressure off us as well as add entertainment value.
I'll take Kurt on my team. Judging by his post we would have ZERO chance to win, but at least that would take all of the pressure off us as well as add entertainment value.
hes yours
There's no team competition.At least not last time... cause that'd involve figuring out who doesn't suck and all that.And nobody gets to call me, I pick my own team. That's how I roll.
There's no team competition.At least not last time... cause that'd involve figuring out who doesn't suck and all that.And nobody gets to call me, I pick my own team. That's how I roll.
Was just messing with you.I like individual bets set up like closest to the pin, etc... and craziness on the course once you get to see how good people are. Oh, and beer.
Was just messing with you.I like individual bets set up like closest to the pin, etc... and craziness on the course once you get to see how good people are. Oh, and beer.
Funny thing is, last time, we did most of the drinking after the golf. At least our group.
the entertainment value in the group was entirely from me with all of my swearing and antics on being gawd awful
Funny thing is, last time, we did most of the drinking after the golf. At least our group.
yea, there was little chance for us to drink during the game, though I certainly would've

I will call tomorrow to see if they have group rates if I remember. Which I probably won't...but I intend to try.Also I'll start putting a list of who's in soon.And I lost a tad bit of respect for those of you that weren't drinking on the course. I thought for sure that me and Jeff weren't the only ones to put a solid 13 straight hours of drinking in, and now I am dissapointed. May God have mercy on your souls.

Hoosier - your in only b/c my brother went to IU... Ball St. was better :)Chicagocbs ur in even though im a sox fan!I always lurk and never post b/c who knows what I will type when I go on tilty :club: damn river.

Hoosier - your in only b/c my brother went to IU... Ball St. was better :)Chicagocbs ur in even though im a sox fan!I always lurk and never post b/c who knows what I will type when I go on tilty :club: damn river.
Not very many posts, been here since 2005, don't know who he is, but yet I think I like this guy.
Not very many posts, been here since 2005, don't know who he is, but yet I think I like this guy.
Galllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I dont play golf but I might come up for this if I am still around this part of the country just to meet some of you guys. Did that sound gay?
Galllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I dont play golf but I might come up for this if I am still around this part of the country just to meet some of you guys. Did that sound gay?
are you going to drive the RV?jk man, I actually posted a few times asking what you decided on doing, have you decided yet?. Its no problem to meet up afterwards as Im sure there will be some sort of poker game.
Thats awesome, PM when you find a weekend that works. Super cool of you to offer.
If he gets me and Hoosier on for a round at Butler Ill like him too. Caddy's ftw
Thats awesome, PM when you find a weekend that works. Super cool of you to offer.If he gets me and Hoosier on for a round at Butler Ill like him too. Caddy's ftw
I caddied at Butler when I was in 8th grade for a summer. That's all I got.