Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

good times last night. Thanks for hosting lefty, maybe next time ill be a little better at that golf thing. Not sure exactly how long it took me to get home, but I got lost and was all over the place. Luckily the conservation police didnt stop me cause that probably wouldnt have went well for me. Dont really remember the cash games, but Im assuming I won since I came home with some dough.
LOL. Yeah you won about a $230 pot in PLO.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, sorry I couldn't make it...I really hate doing that. Had some family stuff come up at the last minute. Will see everyone next time for sure.

good times last night. Thanks for hosting lefty, maybe next time ill be a little better at that golf thing. Not sure exactly how long it took me to get home, but I got lost and was all over the place. Luckily the conservation police didnt stop me cause that probably wouldnt have went well for me. Dont really remember the cash games, but Im assuming I won since I came home with some dough.
LOOOOL.No idea how you won so much in such a short time, but yeah, you did, lol.I somehow lost like 30 or so without even playing a memorable hand. I don't think I even played one to showdown. 30 is a guess though, cause I don't really know what I cashed out for.I guess I was the one of the few who didn't get lost on the way home.
LOOOOL.No idea how you won so much in such a short time, but yeah, you did, lol.I somehow lost like 30 or so without even playing a memorable hand. I don't think I even played one to showdown. 30 is a guess though, cause I don't really know what I cashed out for.I guess I was the one of the few who didn't get lost on the way home.
I always knew exactly where I was. Same with Gallo. I bet when he went in there it was like Cheers. "Gallo!"
I always knew exactly where I was. Same with Gallo. I bet when he went in there it was like Cheers. "Gallo!"
I had no clue where I was, I think I kept driving east and west and never went North like I needed to. I finally found 83 and took that home
I had no clue where I was, I think I kept driving east and west and never went North like I needed to. I finally found 83 and took that home
I always try to drive in the right lane around 60MPH on the nearest express way

Awesome time meeting everyone, Lefty, thanks for hosting.Everybody was real cool, except for Adam who ran like god. I'll definitely be coming for the next one if it isn't conflicting with Michigan football.

Yepper, it was great meeting Zimmer and Speed. And great meeting up with everyone else as well. As always, it is always a good time during the FCP Chicago meet ups. Thanx again Lefty for hosting.Just so people know this is my strategy on playing hold em, it'll be in my book, a rather short one though:Chapter 1-How to amass a chip stack:Call with any two cards.Chapetr 2-How to lose that chip stack: See Chapter 16h9h is the nuts!!----------------BTW, Chris, hopefully everything is alright, too bad you couldn't make it, but we'll see you at the next one.

looooooooool :D :D
I always try to drive in the right lane around 60MPH on the nearest express way
Yea I could never find one
:4h:5c:D:club::ts

Thanks Jeff for setting up the golf...sorry I had to boogie so quick. The dogs were caged up for 5 hours.Roberto had been there since 11AM, and knowing you degens we could still be there playing. We can try my basement next time. I should have a poker table by then.Nice to meet Zim, Speed, Bleacherbum and Vick in person. Adam, you certainly run goot.Good to hear you all made home in one piece...my head still hurts.Let's get the next one on the calendar and get our largest group.

Awesome time meeting everyone, Lefty, thanks for hosting.Everybody was real cool, except for Adam who ran like god. I'll definitely be coming for the next one if it isn't conflicting with Michigan football.
Obv. rules out home games....what about when they are on the road? Do they have a bye week?Last year are first one was in September, so let us know which weekends you might be free.