Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

yeah, I actually wonder if other people know that.. maybe not a preflop stat, just a stituation where you're sandwitched between a bet then you call then someone behind you raises? I'm not sure, wanted to ask.
I don't think it's an important stat for LHE players, as I've never seen one who pays attention to it or even includes it in reports or anything.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 55000 hands of 1/2 I ran at 29/20 with 3 bet and 4 bet both just under 10%......I did change a lot in that time though since those were my 1st 55k hands of LHEAt 2/4 IM 32/24 with about 11.5-12% 3 bet and 4 bet. I don't often 3 bet out of the BB these days if it's gonna be HU to the flop so that number probably won't go up much I'm also rarely capping OOP when it's gonna be HU to a flop.These numbers vary vastly now depending on what sort of game I'm in.

If you're going to 3-bet defend at all, you should do if a bit more than "rarely." Like, don't just do it with AQs+ and JJ+, vs. most players. You're giving up value AND imbalancing your range for the sake of lowering your variance a bit.

On Cake maybe, not on the major sites.
Wat?????Full Tilt Poker Game #9583774077: $22 + $1 Heads Up Sit & Go (73095165), Table 1 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:55:38 ET - 2008/12/19Seat 1: ICHANGEDMYNAME!! (1,255)Seat 2: RockStarr21 (1,745)RockStarr21 posts the small blind of 20ICHANGEDMYNAME!! posts the big blind of 40The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ICHANGEDMYNAME!! [Js Td]RockStarr21 raises to 80ICHANGEDMYNAME!! calls 40*** FLOP *** [Th 5c 4d]ICHANGEDMYNAME!! checksRockStarr21 checks*** TURN *** [Th 5c 4d] [7s]ICHANGEDMYNAME!! checksRockStarr21 checks*** RIVER *** [Th 5c 4d 7s] [9c]ICHANGEDMYNAME!! bets 120RockStarr21 calls 120*** SHOW DOWN ***ICHANGEDMYNAME!! shows [Js Td] a pair of TensRockStarr21 mucksICHANGEDMYNAME!! wins the pot (400) with a pair of Tens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 400 | Rake 0Board: [Th 5c 4d 7s 9c]Seat 1: ICHANGEDMYNAME!! (big blind) showed [Js Td] and won (400) with a pair of TensSeat 2: RockStarr21 (small blind) mucked [Qd 9d] - a pair of Nines
What?
I think we're talking across purposes.fwiw you were in a dream of mine the other night. A pandemic was wiping out of most of the population and I was playing HU SnGs vs you, beaverstyle and a couple of others from FCP. I thought I was dying of the disease at the time but I think it turned out I was going to live after I won a couple of the SnGs. I woke up feeling sick, all round a very weird dream.This is good to waste time:2+2 thread on best screennamesLOLhgpiczw0.jpg
I think we're talking across purposes.fwiw you were in a dream of mine the other night. A pandemic was wiping out of most of the population and I was playing HU SnGs vs you, beaverstyle and a couple of others from FCP. I thought I was dying of the disease at the time but I think it turned out I was going to live after I won a couple of the SnGs. I woke up feeling sick, all round a very weird dream.This is good to waste time:2+2 thread on best screennamesLOLhgpiczw0.jpg
LOL......obv you beat beaverstyle and "a couple of the others". :club:
And Dutch.......I know you're a private guy....hope you know I'm just giving you shit!
I mean...I know you're joking, but it really cuts deep when you say stuff like that. My screen name secrecy is like the one topic I'm sensitive about.

Cobalt's Feel Good Hand of the Day:FT 5/10 LHE (6-handed)Cobalt is BB w/ :3h:4h. Villain is somewhat new to the table.Pre-flop:4 folds, SB raises, Cobalt callsFlop (4 SB): :qh:club::D (2 players)SB bets, Cobalt callsTurn (3 BB): :ts (2 players)SB bets, Cobalt raises, SB 3-bets, Cobalt caps, SB callsRiver (11 BB): :5c (2 players)SB checks, Cobalt bets, SB raises, Cobalt 3-bets, SB caps all-in for $8.50, Cobalt callsFinal Pot: 19 BBSB mucks KT.

Over 55000 hands of 1/2 I ran at 29/20 with 3 bet and 4 bet both just under 10%......I did change a lot in that time though since those were my 1st 55k hands of LHEAt 2/4 IM 32/24 with about 11.5-12% 3 bet and 4 bet. I don't often 3 bet out of the BB these days if it's gonna be HU to the flop so that number probably won't go up much I'm also rarely capping OOP when it's gonna be HU to a flop.These numbers vary vastly now depending on what sort of game I'm in.
strictly speaking in terms of balancing my range, I've completely quit capping OOP if the pot is going to be HU against all players. I realize that I am giving up some EV by doing this but I think the value of disquising my hand is worth it there. Am I stupid?
strictly speaking in terms of balancing my range, I've completely quit capping OOP if the pot is going to be HU against all players. I realize that I am giving up some EV by doing this but I think the value of disquising my hand is worth it there. Am I stupid?
Not at all, in my opinion. If it's gonna be HU, I only cap OOP it against maniacs who are not gonna think much about the cap pf on later streets. 3 way I'll cap for value OOP, if I'm in position I'm capping all sorts.
Here's a peace offering.....nice level too! Cuts deep!alexis_capri.jpg01.jpg63_alexis-capri-02.jpg
Remind me to get in an E-drama fight with you so that you can make a peace offering for me too.