****official Chicago Cubs****

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Lou wanted to start Dempster at home... I think the move was horrible.
pretty easy to say now. But its not like dempster wouldnt be pitching game 2. Harden was obviously gonna pitch in game 3. O and btw harden has been banged up lately.
I think Ramirez got Martin's wrist at 3rd, and Manny was dead meat with a halfway decent throw.Great start for the cubbies...
He did get Martins wrist...just not on time.Not looking good for the cubs
Because Lou wanted to start Dempster at home... I think the move was horrible.
Harden, Dempster, Zambrano, Lilly, Harden. You get everything you want there.Harden being banged up is a crock of shit, too. If he can start Game 3, he can start Game 1. Hey, I'm a Dodger fan and appreciate the help, but it really pisses me off when it's so clear what the best move is strategically, and it's not made.
Coming from a Brewers fan I find this very funny...Kiss my ass you piece of shit.
You idiots couldn't even win a game in the playoffs. The Cubs got smoked.:failWhat a waste of a team the Cubs were.LOL
You idiots couldn't even win a game in the playoffs. The Cubs got smoked.:failWhat a waste of a team the Cubs were.LOL
wow im stoned. for a sec i thought u were a cubs fan bashing the brewers. LOL

I love how all of the sudden Brewers fans (really???!!) are coming out of the woodwork to bash the Cubs. Not just here, I've seen it on ESPN comments too. Like your team is not going to be out of the playoffs by Tuesday either. Like you have some reason to talk because you won a game against Jamie Moyer. LOL have fun

I love how brewers fans think they have a rivalry with the cubs fans. News flash, a-holes... the last time you won a world series, you were in the other league. People gives so little of a crap about your team, that the shipped you from the AL to the NL, and america just shrugged. You've been the doormat of the NL Central since you joined the NL. So you'll win one game before you're ejected from the first round instead of being swept. Gratz. Still no one cares about your crappy team from that shit hole town.

I love how brewers fans think they have a rivalry with the cubs fans. News flash, a-holes... the last time you won a world series, you were in the other league. People gives so little of a crap about your team, that the shipped you from the AL to the NL, and america just shrugged. You've been the doormat of the NL Central since you joined the NL. So you'll win one game before you're ejected from the first round instead of being swept. Gratz. Still no one cares about your crappy team from that shit hole town.
Don't forget about the Pirates. and Go Brewers! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
You know what's funny, is that no matter what happens with the Sox today, we lasted longer than the Cubs. lol
Started a day late because you had to win an extra game just to make it in.On that note though. Go Sox and Bears.
What I love is that the Cubs have essentially an unlimited payroll and STILL can't win a World Series at some point during a 100 year stretch.
What I love is that the Cubs have essentially an unlimited payroll and STILL can't win a World Series at some point during a 100 year stretch.
[ ] good comeback
  • 1 month later...
No Kerry Wood on the north side? Pretty sure Im sad to see him go. He definitly loved being a Cub. But It will be wierd seeing him on the IR for a different team next year. :club:http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/11...cubs-split.html
14 Years? He has been a Cub since I was in H.S.? Wow.Did you hear we may get Peavy from the Padres?