Dear Hollywoodafd,

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that SkakeyZuma guy. Always POSTING WITH HIS CAPS on and such.
I will now be expressing all of my emotions online through cat picturesfeb5_cats.jpg
Here's where the great debate comes in.Who is the WORST poster of all time?We have:FWPErik RylandGmanshadeHollywoodAFDFleurSick_boy (His time was short, but it was annoying nonetheless)Feel free to add on any names.
OK..I'm back...who missed me?Dude...that's lame. I expect more...even from you. You are the "worm" to the bullies...the little guy that follows around and goes "Yea...dat's right. What he said! You tell him, Spike."Add yourself to that list...then go put on your eyeliner, Emo.
OK..I'm back...who missed me?Dude...that's lame. I expect more...even from you. You are the "worm" to the bullies...the little guy that follows around and goes "Yea...dat's right. What he said! You tell him, Spike."Add yourself to that list...then go put on your eyeliner, Emo.
No.I'm not. It's pathetic to even think that people are "worms" on forums.Because you want to know why? We aren't bullies, we are merely pointing out the obvious. How is pointing out who posts horribly in any way being a "worm"?
No.I'm not. It's pathetic to even think that people are "worms" on forums.Because you want to know why? We aren't bullies, we are merely pointing out the obvious. How is pointing out who posts horribly in any way being a "worm"?
"We"....LOL..I like that.You just made my point.... lmao
I POSTED A PICTURE OF A CAT GOD DAMN IT
Yes...but you didn't follow through."I will now be expressing all of my emotions online through cat pictures"So either you have no more or new emotions or you are out of cat pictures.Want me to send you some?

I had a ton of Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Some I have seen on ebay for ridiculous prices but sadly as I got older matches and my moms nail polish remover took care of most of them.

This tread should:[x] roll over and die[x] get beat up, rolled up, and tossed like a $2 hooker[ ] continue to beat the dead horse
[x]......................................................................................
heman00005small.jpgwhen i was young i had all these toys.
OH MAN. that thing really was awesome. I remember it well. well, kinda. it was he-man who originally got me into bodybuilding. still have a bit of a ways to go though. MUSCLE MILK.
[x]......................................................................................
nice
This may have been my favorite toy ever.jetfire_rev001.jpg
HOLY CRAP that's sweet.i had like a 2 or 3 foot voltron that had a wire to a small remote control. i can't seem to find a picture of it.had some of these guys though800px-Micro_Machines_Comparacion.jpg
OH MAN. that thing really was awesome. I remember it well. well, kinda. it was he-man who originally got me into homo-eroticism. still have a bit of a ways to go though. MUSCLES!!.
fyp

I had Transformers, GI Joe's, and Micro Machines, but I never played with them at the same time.The scale would be way off.I think Grimlock would be a cool screen name. Is it taken?