Dear Hollywoodafd,

I will now be expressing all of my emotions online through cat picturesfeb5_cats.jpg
is that 'I'm going to bite you' or 'I'm going to bite you in bed'
I don't think there will be too many disagreements.
top dollar called me smart oncesome of you had quite the toy collections. we should setup a fcp playdate where we all bring our toys and have a gay old time
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the guy whose dodging bullets overseas has time to tell the OP that he's a troll. So Pwned.
I use my time wisely.Reminds me of drunken nights on stars coming here every once in awhile.
^^^^ Well played. My co-workers are looking at me funny for laughing maniacally like that out of the blue.ummm.. he's adding content where there is none and actually trying to get a legitimate discussion going in a thread where there pretty much is none. He's to be commended, truthfully.
Cappy... don't suck up to him.I am disappointed in you.Atleast suckup to someone cool like Tanner.That's Ice-Hockey game was bad-ass too.The vibra-football game was lame but we played it for hours and hours.
Here's where the great debate comes in.Who is the WORST poster of all time?We have:FWPErik RylandGmanshadeHollywoodAFDFleurSick_boy (His time was short, but it was annoying nonetheless)Feel free to add on any names.
fluer was a retard. Oh and Erick Ryland is baller. Anyone who can't see that is ****ing retarded.My favorite toy was this bad boyred-cart.jpg
fluer was a retard. Oh and Erick Ryland is baller. Anyone who can't see that is ****ing retarded.My favorite toy was this bad boyred-cart.jpg
Get off my thread for calling me a retard... you retard.
These were the skateboards I hadpp_Hawk_cross2.jpgsteve_2.gifThis was my bikegt_03-20-2007_frontadsfjjjj.jpg
You lie... Tony Hawk wasn't even born when you were riding your NASH wooden board with metal wheels
Cappy... don't suck up to him.I am disappointed in you.Atleast suckup to someone cool like Tanner.
Shake is the definition of cool. His quip in your sig is top-notch, admit it.
That's Ice-Hockey game was bad-ass too.The vibra-football game was lame but we played it for hours and hours.
The amusing part about the ice hockey/vibe football games is, like Rock Em Sock Em Robots, one kid in your neighbor had it.. and it was broken at least 80% of the time.
Get off my thread for calling me a retard... you retard.
Careful clashing directly with Kav, it's going to bring on a stream of Jmoney/Ripptyde comparisons.
Shake is the definition of cool. His quip in your sig is top-notch, admit it.The amusing part about the ice hockey/vibe football games is, like Rock Em Sock Em Robots, one kid in your neighbor had it.. and it was broken at least 80% of the time.Careful clashing directly with Kav, it's going to bring on a stream of Jmoney/Ripptyde comparisons.
Was I referring to Shake?If so... I take it back.He is fairly cool.Not as muscular as he wishes... but he's cool.My bad.As for Kav.... he is still banned from speaking to me for one more day.
Was I referring to Shake?If so... I take it back.He is fairly cool.Not as muscular as he wishes... but he's cool.My bad.As for Kav.... he is still banned from speaking to me for one more day.
lol, seriously?
lol, seriously?
Dude...the only thing I have ever been serious about on here was 1 apology and a post about what I had for dinner.Now... get back to shutting your mouth when you speak to me ! Still 19 more hours on your "time-out"
What is with your sig, Holly? Is that a screen shot of a forum quote? Why no just put the quote in the sig?YOU INFURIATE ME!
I dunno... you're the second person I pissed off with it...lolI really didnt give it much thought.Want me to remove it?
I dunno... you're the second person I pissed off with it...lolI really didnt give it much thought.Want me to remove it?
Thats up to you. Just seems like copy pasting the text for the actual quotes would have been easier. mmmmmk.
That is awesome! Is that an elevator?
Yep, but of course, Barbie preferred the backdoor entrance.
Thats up to you. Just seems like copy pasting the text for the actual quotes would have been easier. mmmmmk.
Yea...prolly. I spent about 34 seconds making it. I've been sitting around playing poker all day.
Yep, but of course, Barbie preferred the backdoor entrance.
THAT is funny

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...kers may not be that far off...JMoney's last seen date at TheRoundersRoom.com (where he exiled to after getting banned here...mainly because gk was at the time pimping the site out): 10-21-2007Hollywood's join date: October 10, 2007.Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...kers may not be that far off...JMoney's last seen date at TheRoundersRoom.com (where he exiled to after getting banned here...mainly because gk was at the time pimping the site out): 10-21-2007Hollywood's join date: October 10, 2007.Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
You are a wildman !
You are an annoying man!
Let's see:List of signs that you are the most useless poster on FCP:[x] Anything you say is mocked[x] showstopper24 has flamed you[x] gkunit20 has flamed you[x] chrozzo refuses to be nice to you[x] 95% of all threads, excluding worthless forum games, that you post in either die immediately after you post in them, or result in you getting flamed[x] 5% of all threads you post in result in your responses being ignored[x] You add meaningless drivel to threads, admittedly, to up your post count to get stakes, and no one stakes you.[x] Only SuitedAces21 is your friend.[x] FWP looks in from the great beyond and says "Man, trolls these days just can't do anything right."[x] You have joke accounts created to mock you.[x] You are on > 100 ignore lists.[x] People make threads complaining about how truly retarded you really are.[x] You actually post in the poker player profiles forum.[x] You feel the need to act like everyone's friend, even though they say "I hate you. Die."[x] You try to act e-gay...AND FAIL![x] A Ron Burgundy avatar doesn't even make you likeable.[x] The only time people visit your profile is to put you on their ignore list.[x] The only person that tries to respond to your posts with any kind of insight other than, "You're a retard," is you...and you fail...miserably.[x] When people flame you, you take it as a compliment, and thank them, which, instead of leading them to think "Wow, what an optimist," like you want them to, it leads them to think, "Wow, is it a chromosome this guy needs or an extra one he doesn't need that makes him like this?"Wow, not even cu in 4 years Dan got that many checkboxes.That's sad.