If it's a girl, then tell her to know her role and come bake some pies.
So Brigette's in Iowa already and therefore won't be reading this post, huh?
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be attending this, going home tomarrow for spring break and I may be free to play that Sunday.
Sweet. Might as well still do it if everyone wants to.(Esp if this donk comes.)I keed :club:

Who's in? Who's out? Jeff, you in? leftygolfer, where art thou? Adam? Checky? I need answers. Right now we have 4 confirmed, which is gay. Oh yea, why is Hoosier too cool to come to these? NNB, south side parade is for fags, skip that. Benhoug, you better come in case we play mixed games...who else will tell me how to play? Also, UYP was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Lastly and most importantly, I'm drunk.

Who's in? Who's out? Jeff, you in? leftygolfer, where art thou? Adam? Checky? I need answers. Right now we have 4 confirmed, which is gay. Oh yea, why is Hoosier too cool to come to these? NNB, south side parade is for fags, skip that. Benhoug, you better come in case we play mixed games...who else will tell me how to play? Also, UYP was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Lastly and most importantly, I'm drunk.
I'm still confirmed.How far away is your place from the Broadview Village Square?

I'll call Chris if I'm coming. I have that fundraiser that I'm running the poker room at and I'll be there from noon-midnight today maybe later depending on cleanup. We have a dealers tourney that starts at noon and the real fundraiser starts at 3. It's gonna be a long day.

Im more then likely out.
Oh yea, why is Hoosier too cool to come to these?
I need to spend my weekends drinking and away from poker. You guys still have that "love" for the game....Oh ya and my gf prob wouldn't let me go anyways :club:
Some crap about "love" for the game....Oh ya and my gf DEFINATELY wouldn't let me go anyways :club:
FYP
I need to spend my weekends drinking and away from poker. You guys still have that "love" for the game....Oh ya and my gf prob wouldn't let me go anyways :club:
Shouldn't you be on Day 2 of the Majestic Main Event on Sunday anyway??
Send your gf and the booze imo.