• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not feeling to good so I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow. Sorry guys.
Jesus.This might officially kill it.
QFT!!!NNB...what is this pansey crap!!! U ASK all of the Chicago bro's to hook up a Sunday getogether so u can bang away some Sunday mtt's. We all say...nah man...let's go to a bar or something. U are like...nah...really wanna grind the Sundays.So Chris hooks it up...I work like 18 hours today so I can split early tommorrow and hang w/ the fellas....and now u are bailing?GHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!Now the drunken rooster is feeling ill and this whole shindig might be in the dumps...See....THIS is why u ALWAYS get your metrosexual/gay wannabe friends to hook up the plans...they never fail!!!!

Well the game just turned into -EV without Gallo...Since NNB was probably not going to be able to make it anyway, why not make the game next Sunday instead.Gives us a chance to get more people in.Just sayin...

maybe ill chill with u guys later inthe day..but my friend really wants to checout this parade which is at noon..also if its possible we could crash there that'd be tight cuz we really don't have a place to sstay Sunday night..we would be outta there early so we wouldn't bother u..if its a problem then I obv understand

Sorry guys. Chris texted me and he has to cancel for some family stuff. Gonna have to do it another time.
Oh well, will be looking forward to next time.I'll hit up the Rockford Charitables Event in Skokie instead.
Oh well, will be looking forward to next time.I'll hit up the Rockford Charitables Event in Skokie instead.
Hmmm... Tempting also.They no longer have the cashout limit right?
Hmmm... Tempting also.They no longer have the cashout limit right?
Nope. It's still listed on their site, but I've seen people cash out for $600+ with no problem
Nope. It's still listed on their site, but I've seen people cash out for $600+ with no problem
I might hit that. It's been awhile. Never really done much damage there, but I know it's pretty donktastic.
I might hit that. It's been awhile. Never really done much damage there, but I know it's pretty donktastic.
I bubbled in an $80 Single table satellite for tomorrow's $300 Deep Stack Tourney my last time there, so I'll probably play some $1/$2 NL instead.
I bubbled in an $80 Single table satellite for tomorrow's $300 Deep Stack Tourney my last time there, so I'll probably play some $1/$2 NL instead.
Same here if I go.I'll pm u, we can trade #s and whatnot.
Sorry guys. Chris texted me and he has to cancel for some family stuff. Gonna have to do it another time.
Damn I was getting online to say I was coming tomorrow too! I'll be sure to look out for the next FCP chicago meetup.
Damn I was getting online to say I was coming tomorrow too! I'll be sure to look out for the next FCP chicago meetup.
Come to the Rockford Charitables thing.

Can't make it to any games this weekend, but I have a brag... Played a Charity tournament on the deep southside tonight and took it down. 70 runers. w00t w00t.

not a big fan of rockford charitable, they cap max buyin at $150 for $1/2.
I usually sit down with $200 with no problem. Only once did the dealer tell me it was $150 Max. They really don't give a shit.

Sorry to cancel on everyone, I remembered yesterday I am going to my parents today and to visit my grandma.Another time for sure, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Sorry to cancel on everyone, I remembered yesterday I am going to my parents today and to visit my grandma.Another time for sure, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Not a problem. Let's set up a game for a month or so from now.