• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Bad Girl!teacherschoolgirl362kc5.jpgteacherschoolgirl367bz3.jpg
I'd let that Mistress spank me any day. In picture number two, that girl is liking it too much. She needs her Mistress to teach her a lesson about how to take a beating.

There is a first time for every thing. This I can honestly say has never happened to me before.PokerStars Game #16975624964: Tournament #86014794, $6.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/04/25 - 01:27:39 (ET)Table '86014794 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Guapo83 (1730 in chips) Seat 2: kaislick (1490 in chips) Seat 3: thingken2 (1470 in chips) Seat 4: basquiatcase (1480 in chips) Seat 5: hpshot (1480 in chips) Seat 6: CylusBallin (1500 in chips) Seat 7: gypsie323 (1350 in chips) Seat 8: Albatross77 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: P01n_Dexter (1500 in chips) basquiatcase: posts small blind 10hpshot: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Guapo83 [Ad As]CylusBallin: folds gypsie323: calls 20Albatross77: calls 20P01n_Dexter: folds Guapo83: raises 80 to 100kaislick: folds thingken2: folds basquiatcase: folds hpshot: folds gypsie323: folds Albatross77: raises 300 to 400Guapo83: raises 400 to 800Albatross77: raises 700 to 1500 and is all-inGuapo83: calls 700*** FLOP *** [6h 5h 8d]*** TURN *** [6h 5h 8d] [2h]*** RIVER *** [6h 5h 8d 2h] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***Albatross77: shows [Ah Ac] (a flush, Ace high)Guapo83: shows [Ad As] (a pair of Aces)Albatross77 collected 3050 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3050 | Rake 0 Board [6h 5h 8d 2h Th]Seat 1: Guapo83 showed [Ad As] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 2: kaislick folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: thingken2 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: basquiatcase (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: hpshot (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: CylusBallin folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gypsie323 folded before FlopSeat 8: Albatross77 showed [Ah Ac] and won (3050) with a flush, Ace highSeat 9: P01n_Dexter folded before Flop (didn't bet)

whoah, um, yeah. that's pretty stinky, elg.i`ve been borderline needing a break from poker the last while. i thought i was in the clear a couple days ago... but not so much. and where i was shrugging off most beats because they played their hand exactly as badly as i wanted them to, i am now harbouring a certain need to make them bleed. this is counter-productive, obviously.

whoah, um, yeah. that's pretty stinky, elg.i`ve been borderline needing a break from poker the last while. i thought i was in the clear a couple days ago... but not so much. and where i was shrugging off most beats because they played their hand exactly as badly as i wanted them to, i am now harbouring a certain need to make them bleed. this is counter-productive, obviously.
I thought this was a different word for a second there
There is a first time for every thing. This I can honestly say has never happened to me before.PokerStars Game #16975624964: Tournament #86014794, $6.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2008/04/25 - 01:27:39 (ET)Table '86014794 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Guapo83 (1730 in chips) Seat 2: kaislick (1490 in chips) Seat 3: thingken2 (1470 in chips) Seat 4: basquiatcase (1480 in chips) Seat 5: hpshot (1480 in chips) Seat 6: CylusBallin (1500 in chips) Seat 7: gypsie323 (1350 in chips) Seat 8: Albatross77 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: P01n_Dexter (1500 in chips) basquiatcase: posts small blind 10hpshot: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Guapo83 [Ad As]CylusBallin: folds gypsie323: calls 20Albatross77: calls 20P01n_Dexter: folds Guapo83: raises 80 to 100kaislick: folds thingken2: folds basquiatcase: folds hpshot: folds gypsie323: folds Albatross77: raises 300 to 400Guapo83: raises 400 to 800Albatross77: raises 700 to 1500 and is all-inGuapo83: calls 700*** FLOP *** [6h 5h 8d]*** TURN *** [6h 5h 8d] [2h]*** RIVER *** [6h 5h 8d 2h] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***Albatross77: shows [Ah Ac] (a flush, Ace high)Guapo83: shows [Ad As] (a pair of Aces)Albatross77 collected 3050 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3050 | Rake 0 Board [6h 5h 8d 2h Th]Seat 1: Guapo83 showed [Ad As] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 2: kaislick folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: thingken2 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: basquiatcase (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: hpshot (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: CylusBallin folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gypsie323 folded before FlopSeat 8: Albatross77 showed [Ah Ac] and won (3050) with a flush, Ace highSeat 9: P01n_Dexter folded before Flop (didn't bet)
I have. It was a club flush though, and it was in the first level of a HORSE tourney on FTP. PF was capped. I forget the flop action, but I checkraised the turn, check/called the river, and puked.
lol. I got chatbanned for a few bad beats/plays earlier. I was playing .04/.08 Stud and NOBODY raised me. All they did was call. Start with (5K)K or (J9)J? Limp/call. 2 pair on 4th/7th? Check/call or call all streets. I went on monkey tilt and called one of the players a bitch after the 5KK hand:
The point, you stupid b.itch, is that limp/calling with a hand as strong as 5KK is absolutely MORONIC. There's NO excuse for such a horrible play.
Part of my reading ability in Stud comes from that. It's technically a good idea to play passively against me because I'm so aggressive - I can read hands really well, and passivity makes my ability to read worthless. People lose some bets with their strong hands by playing that way, but on the same token, I can't get away from as many hands as I normally could (one example is a Stud HH I played on FTP about a year ago. I ended up with trip 6's on the river, there was a bet, a raise, and I correctly instamucked..)
I thought this was a different word for a second there
shagging? is it shagging? is that what you were thinking?well, that's pretty dumb. what the hell does that even mean in this context?
lol. I got chatbanned for a few bad beats/plays earlier.
i refuse to give in to that sort of response. i am still taking the time to say good game, and to encourage them that they played their hand correctly if they apologize. i just have to get back to where i can laugh it off in under 3 minutes.
nice recovery tonight, oh red one.
shagging? is it shagging? is that what you were thinking?well, that's pretty dumb. what the hell does that even mean in this context?
Wouldn't it be better to be shagging off beats than beating off shags?
nice recovery tonight, oh red one.Wouldn't it be better to be shagging off beats than beating off shags?
shagging beets isn't something that we red ones talk about in polite society. (but you're right!)and thanks. that was a pretty wacky sequence of events for the win.
shagging beets isn't something that we red ones talk about in polite society. (but you're right!)and thanks. that was a pretty wacky sequence of events for the win.
That is one of the greater accomplishments in poker, in my humble opinion:The Spite Rail.Where a player you suck out on and elminate from a tournament continues to vent and moan in observer chat, then rallies to essentially quasi-cheer-you-on as you make an improbable run for the gold. Said Spiters allieviates his painful exit and finds comfort in your continuous improbable luckboxing and pot-odds manuevering as you continually spread the pain to all others you come in contact with.
That is one of the greater accomplishments in poker, in my humble opinion:The Spite Rail.Where a player you suck out on and elminate from a tournament continues to vent and moan in observer chat, then rallies to essentially quasi-cheer-you-on as you make an improbable run for the gold. Said Spiters allieviates his painful exit and finds comfort in your continuous improbable luckboxing and pot-odds manuevering as you continually spread the pain to all others you come in contact with.
yeah, it was-- wait, what? are you saying-- why you-- i oughtta-- AAUUGGHH!!
shagging? is it shagging? is that what you were thinking?well, that's pretty dumb. what the hell does that even mean in this context?i refuse to give in to that sort of response. i am still taking the time to say good game, and to encourage them that they played their hand correctly if they apologize. i just have to get back to where i can laugh it off in under 3 minutes.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I got around to destroying that table after a few poorly played hands (on their part, not mine. I don't make mistakes in Stud Hi.) I bought in for 1.60, went down to .39. I rebounded and got up over $2, then finished slightly ahead with about 1.70.I was on uber monkey tilt because of that table though. I'll be playing on AP for the next month. :club:
yeah, it was-- wait, what? are you saying-- why you-- i oughtta-- AAUUGGHH!!
hehe.. Skill gets you deep enough to get lucky. Rinse and repeat. The dirty secret of tournament poker. "improbable luckboxing" is how the naked, untrained eye views it: pot-odds calls and such..If I remember correctly, last night I did utter the phrase "if you bring up fold equity and pot odds in a $3 turbo, they'll jump up and down angrily and fling poo at you".
I just ate a bunch of grape tomatoes. Then I read this page. Now I feel guilty.
Are you asking him to return the favor?
If I remember correctly, last night I did utter the phrase "if you bring up fold equity and pot odds in a $3 turbo, they'll jump up and down angrily and fling poo at you".
lol