I know it's not as dramatic as Guapo, because it's nto right after.but 8:32 P.M. March 30th, 2008 BITCHES!!I'd like to thank Guapo for making me try harder, as well as Austin.
Oh really. What positions? Duration? Details, man.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Webbie does the "independent" song where he spells out the word 15 times (no exaggeration) in the song. Annoying.Flo Rida has songs out called 'Low' and 'Elevator'. Low is ok for a club song. Elevator is just terrible.
My twelve year old son likes these songs, unfortunately.sidenote: Greetings from Knoxville, TNsidesidenote: Congrats Donk.
I know it's not as dramatic as Guapo, because it's nto right after.but 8:32 P.M. March 30th, 2008 BITCHES!!I'd like to thank Guapo for making me try harder, as well as Austin.
congrats, it's about fucking time
I'm officially not a fan of Webbie, Flo Rida, or Soulja Boy. I can't wait until this hip-hop-pop fad ends.
Soulja Boy? Don't forget to superman that ho.(feel free to kill me BTW)
My twelve year old son likes these songs, unfortunately.
But he's 12, so it's ok. If he starts listening to gangster rap, then you might want to get a little worried.
But he's 12, so it's ok. If he starts listening to gangster rap, then you might want to get a little worried.
Bring the noise.
why? I listened to NWA, Ice-T/body count, and too short at that age, and look how I turned out...

So I watched Wrestlemania and am now back into wrestling. The new "Diva" chicks are so hot, but my all time favorite is still Stephanie McMahon.stephanie_mcmahon.jpgstephanie_mcmahon_20.jpg

So I watched Wrestlemania and am now back into wrestling. The new "Diva" chicks are so hot, but my all time favorite is still Stephanie McMahon.stephanie_mcmahon.jpgstephanie_mcmahon_20.jpg
I never really liked her, but then again I don't think I've ever seen that pic before.Whoa...
I never really liked her, but then again I don't think I've ever seen that pic before.Whoa...
I think it's the fact that she has great boobs, a big butt, and a pretty face, combined with the fact that she's rich and I have a thing for women in business attire.
I think it's the fact that she has great boobs, a big butt, and a pretty face, combined with the fact that she's rich and I have a thing for women in business attire.
I was always a Stacy Kiebler man, that lower-body was just...perfect.
I was always a Stacy Kiebler man, that lower-body was just...perfect.
Yeah, it is picture-esque, but as much as I like the long legs/tight ass combo, I'm just as big of a fan of the thick ass. Thick to the point where it's still a good bit away from being "chubby" or "fat". There's a fine line to be walked, but when it is I can't get enough of it.
Yeah, it is picture-esque, but as much as I like the long legs/tight ass combo, I'm just as big of a fan of the thick ass. Thick to the point where it's still a good bit away from being "chubby" or "fat". There's a fine line to be walked, but when it is I can't get enough of it.
Yes those are good, but the long legs/tight ass combo just gets me every time.