Did I miss something?Can someone filll me in on this?Por favor?
It was a race to see who could put their hoo-hoo dilly in their SO's cha-cha.Donk & GF vs. El Guapo & Ms. Guapo.for five dolla.Yeah, it's still puzzling in black and white, but that's the summary.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

It was a race to see who could put their hoo-hoo dilly in their SO's cha-cha.Donk & GF vs. El Guapo & Ms. Guapo.for five dolla.Yeah, it's still puzzling in black and white, but that's the summary.
I got money on El Guapo. I mean... Duke fans don't get laid, look at their lacrosse team.
You should catch up, if you haven't. I put a great pic in here..just for you.
I don't usually read much past the current page in this thread, but you have piqued my curiosity.
nice ass.
I'm assuming you mean the one Jarret is talking about here, I concur with his assessment.
I don't usually read much past the current page in this thread, but you have piqued my curiosity.I'm assuming you mean the one Jarret is talking here, I concur with his assessment.
Correct and yes it was.
Welcome to my world. Start with o8b, it's the easiest game to multitable because you don't need to mess with "upcards" and plays similar to hold em.On a side note: I've listened to Pablo Honey about 30 zillion times in my life, but I've *never* even put in another radiohead album. Gimme some songs to look out for, I've always meant to listen to more of them, but never knew where to start :club:
Pablo Honey is by far their weakest effort. It was their first LP, and also had their biggest commercial hit in "Creep". After that they got amazing.The Bends is a great alt-rock album, and if you like Pablo Honey you will love this. After that go into OK Computer which, in my mind and a few others on this forum, is one of the greatest albums ever. They completely changed their sound after that with Kid A (my avatar), they completely over-hauled their sound and completed one of the greatest back-to-back album releases ever. It's just an amazing electro-rock album, and my favorite of theirs (although most people prefer OK Computer). After those they released Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, and last year's release In Rainbows. Which are all also amazing.As far as songs go, listen to "Fake Plastic Trees", "High and Dry", "Street Spirit (Fade Out)", "Paranoid Android", "Let Down", "Karma Police", and "Lucky". If you like those download/buy The Bends and OK Computer. If you like those then get back to me about moving on to Kid A.
If you have AIM you can sweat me next time I get some free time to play some $1/$2, i'd be more than willing. In tourney form, though (and especially in the first few blind rounds), it's strictly a nut-peddle, and preferrably a freeroll-peddle. Take "He may fold" thoughts out of any equation, it simply does not happen at 15/30 blinds (and rarely even at 75/150 to an extent). Factor in the HORSE and small buy-in aspects, and you simply aren't going to "outplay" anyone, you can just force others to pay max to draw against you. And I can teach you how to muck most AAxx hands PF without blinking, too. Good times. ^^^ what he said. I can likely play Thursday and Sunday night this week. I am all that is man! the dollar tourney guru. :ts
Yea, I would love to rail you sometime with O8 or any other game for that matter. I'm trying to learn non-hold'em games. AIM is bigkg428. I'm on a lot and not actually there, so if I don't respond it's not because I'm ignoring you.
I know it's not as dramatic as Guapo, because it's nto right after.but 8:32 P.M. March 30th, 2008 BITCHES!!I'd like to thank Guapo for making me try harder, as well as Austin.
Single tear.
Pablo Honey is by far their weakest effort. It was their first LP, and also had their biggest commercial hit in "Creep". After that they got amazing.The Bends is a great alt-rock album, and if you like Pablo Honey you will love this. After that go into OK Computer which, in my mind and a few others on this forum, is one of the greatest albums ever. They completely changed their sound after that with Kid A (my avatar), they completely over-hauled their sound and completed one of the greatest back-to-back album releases ever. It's just an amazing electro-rock album, and my favorite of theirs (although most people prefer OK Computer). After those they released Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, and last year's release In Rainbows. Which are all also amazing.As far as songs go, listen to "Fake Plastic Trees", "High and Dry", "Street Spirit (Fade Out)", "Paranoid Android", "Let Down", "Karma Police", and "Lucky". If you like those download/buy The Bends and OK Computer. If you like those then get back to me about moving on to Kid A.
This is a spot on radio head break down. i guess that's why you have the kid a avatar. I would caution you cappy into getting Kid A and on albums first, as they are a large diversion from their previous material ( a brilliant one, but nothing like what came before it) I would highly recomend the bends and OK Computer .. if you find yourself loving OK computer, then check out kid A.. if you like kid a, get the rest.
I guess I should catch up here before posting random smack talk about Donk :(Congrats buddy, now make her scream my name one time.bootzuncensoredxq8.jpg
Her little brother is named Josh, so I might ask to scream jada instead.
I'm officially not a fan of Webbie, Flo Rida, or Soulja Boy. I can't wait until this hip-hop-pop fad ends.
I don't think I've even heard of these two.
xThomasServoXBut.. I don't have my laptop with me, i had to send it in, so i'm going to need to download it on my sis' comp.
dude...ive had that on ehre for a while..i just forgot who it was!will you ever forgive me?
Webbie does the "independent" song where he spells out the word 15 times (no exaggeration) in the song. Annoying.Flo Rida has songs out called 'Low' and 'Elevator'. Low is ok for a club song. Elevator is just terrible.
Webbie does the "independent" song where he spells out the word 15 times (no exaggeration) in the song. Annoying.Flo Rida has songs out called 'Low' and 'Elevator'. Low is ok for a club song. Elevator is just terrible.
Still not ringing any bells.Could you sing it for me?
Her little brother is named Josh, so I might ask to scream jada instead.
Dude, if you can get her to scream out "Josh", I think you have a keeper. Just sayin'.
Lil Webbie helped on the art-house classic "Gimme dat P*ssy". I used to have to play with David Banners "Play", so i got to throw up in my mouth twice in a 7 minute span nightly.