Wow Good Idea, I think I finally found something that the wifey says can substitute for me when Im tired..
hotdog.jpgintohallway.JPG??
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I hate Stephen Curry. Seriously. The kid could've thrown the basketball from an airplane today, and it would've went in the hoop. Fuck Stephen Curry and fuck Davidson.

I hate Stephen Curry. Seriously. The kid could've thrown the basketball from an airplane today, and it would've went in the hoop. Fuck Stephen Curry and fuck Davidson.
Amen to that.. What are you talking about?
See Kobe score 53 and Lakers still Loose? OMG I would kick everyones ass..
That was pretty sick, reminds me of Laker teams of the past few years.
funny, a week ago i was saying the same fucking thing
would anyone like to entertain me, I'm playing a stud tourney right now and there is lots of down time
aim?sn inlineroadYou can talk dirty if you want.
So I made the Final Four in JJJ's worst poster bracket contest. Should I consider this an insult or an honor I made it that far?
Wooohoooo! I made the Final 4 too!YES !Stupid Kaveros won the worst poster though... deservedly so I might add.See.... I'm an idiot on purpose. He can't help it...it comes natural for him.
So I made the Final Four in JJJ's worst poster bracket contest. Should I consider this an insult or an honor I made it that far?
Don't get too bent out of shape, you had some tough match-ups. The Final Four game was a blow-out though.
Don't get too bent out of shape, you had some tough match-ups. The Final Four game was a blow-out though.
Well in the first two bracket sets I was defeated by qyaqi and Ron Mexico, so obv I can't have any complaints right?But Final Four of the worst? I mean:JohnMcEnroe-81.jpg
Wisconsin vs Davidson.. NCAA tournament.
yeah first mispick for me in 10 games (obv brag) which sucks but i had them losing next round so it's all gooddefinitely huge games today and tomorrow, i'm lucky enough to have all my final four left (another obv brag) but that could mean nothing if we start getting some upsets
Hey chrozzo, how are you feeling today?
not terriblemy biggest complaint are my swollen lips, inside and outalso my two front teeth shifted a bit and hurts to bite down..when swelling down ill need to have them buffed down or spaced or somethingmy hands are too bad as well and my knees...the gash that hurts the most is the onw between my nose and lip..im movin around alright tho, and am going to see 21 in a bit
not terriblemy biggest complaint are my swollen lips, inside and outalso my two front teeth shifted a bit and hurts to bite down..when swelling down ill need to have them buffed down or spaced or somethingmy hands are too bad as well and my knees...the gash that hurts the most is the onw between my nose and lip..im movin around alright tho, and am going to see 21 in a bit
Glad you're doing better.heard good things about 21. I've always wanted to read bringing down the house
Glad you're doing better.heard good things about 21. I've always wanted to read bringing down the house
i bought it a week ago...i havent read a whole book in about a year...i finished that within 12 hrs...was very entertainingim gonna get the prof, banker, and suicide king soon
So you finally got some, congratulations.
:club: almostim thinkin of goin by the brewery and tell the girl i got into a figt"well, you shoulda seen the other guy"obv she would not be able to resist jumping me right then
i bought it a week ago...i havent read a whole book in about a year...i finished that within 12 hrs...was very entertainingim gonna get the prof, banker, and suicide king soon
Amazing book. I've read it about 5 times. Definitely one of the best books I've ever read.
obv she would not be able to resist jumping me right then
Obv.Chrozzo, I think you need a handgun. Handgun=power=sex?