You serious? If you haven't seen the new John Rambo then I don't know what to say...well actually...GO WATCH IT!
You say that like I've seen *any* of the Rambo movies. :club: lol
I very dissapointed at you right now...watch it for free on the interweb...then you can be cool and quote lines from it at the poker table too
someday I'm sure I will.. I've had Borat sitting on the bookshelf for 4 months.. That's how rarely I get a stretch of time to watch a movie. /sigh.
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

You say that like I've seen *any* of the Rambo movies. :club: lolsomeday I'm sure I will.. I've had Borat sitting on the bookshelf for 4 months.. That's how rarely I get a stretch of time to watch a movie. /sigh.
Im shocked you havent seen any of the rambo movies....this last one was out of control ive seen it 3 times already but i just love lost of blood and gutsIf you want you can keep Borat sitting on the shelf for all of eternity...i couldnt take more than 10 mins of that movie and god i hate that character almost as much as will ferrel.
Im shocked you havent seen any of the rambo movies....this last one was out of control ive seen it 3 times already but i just love lost of blood and gutsIf you want you can keep Borat sitting on the shelf for all of eternity...i couldnt take more than 10 mins of that movie and god i hate that character almost as much as will ferrel.
I'm one who does enjoy "stupid brainless comedy" from time to time, so i probably wouldn't hate it.As for Rambo/Predator/Terminator type stuff, I've never been a huge "action movie" guy. It's like 1 hr is my cutoff.. I can watch hr cop/courtroom drama types like it's going out of style. I'm sure the ADD has something to do with it.
Yeah, I haven't seen any of the Rambo movies either. Oops. Did you see Saw IV?
I'm one who does enjoy "stupid brainless comedy" from time to time, so i probably wouldn't hate it.As for Rambo/Predator/Terminator type stuff, I've never been a huge "action movie" guy. It's like 1 hr is my cutoff.. I can watch hr cop/courtroom drama types like it's going out of style. I'm sure the ADD has something to do with it.
Law & Order Special Victims Unit FTWBack to Rounders...It's KGB with the Oreo's not Chan.

BigD: Does this count?PokerStars Game #15966532135: Omaha Hi/Lo Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/03/14 - 03:37:37 (ET)Table 'Moultona' 10-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: fishy111 ($5.45 in chips) Seat 2: lala623 ($1.15 in chips) Seat 4: Ben "Cheech" ($8.65 in chips) Seat 5: ImAGayRobot ($11.05 in chips) Seat 6: BUCKiBUDDHA ($8.05 in chips) Seat 7: sahaguje ($4.75 in chips) Seat 8: worst_se ($9.25 in chips) Seat 9: ALLINCALLALL ($32.30 in chips) sahaguje: posts small blind $0.10worst_se: posts big blind $0.25BufordDalt: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ImAGayRobot [As Js 3d Kh]ALLINCALLALL: calls $0.25fishy111: calls $0.25lala623: calls $0.25Ben "Cheech": folds Not Yet Soon has returnedImAGayRobot: calls $0.25BUCKiBUDDHA: calls $0.25sahaguje: folds worst_se: checks *** FLOP *** [3s 3h 7h]worst_se: checks ALLINCALLALL: checks fishy111: checks lala623: checks ImAGayRobot: bets $0.25BUCKiBUDDHA: calls $0.25worst_se: folds ALLINCALLALL: calls $0.25fishy111: folds lala623: raises $0.25 to $0.50ImAGayRobot: raises $0.25 to $0.75BUCKiBUDDHA: folds ALLINCALLALL: calls $0.50lala623: calls $0.25*** TURN *** [3s 3h 7h] [Td]ALLINCALLALL: checks lala623: checks ImAGayRobot: bets $0.50ALLINCALLALL: calls $0.50lala623: calls $0.15 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [3s 3h 7h Td] [Kd]ALLINCALLALL: checks ImAGayRobot: bets $0.50ALLINCALLALL: calls $0.50*** SHOW DOWN ***ImAGayRobot: shows [As Js 3d Kh] (HI: a full house, Threes full of Kings)ALLINCALLALL: mucks hand ImAGayRobot collected $1.60 from side potlala623: mucks hand ImAGayRobot collected $4.35 from main potNo low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $6.25 Main pot $4.35. Side pot $1.60. | Rake $0.30 Board [3s 3h 7h Td Kd]Seat 1: fishy111 folded on the FlopSeat 2: lala623 mucked [2c 9h 6c Jc]Seat 4: Ben "Cheech" folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: ImAGayRobot showed [As Js 3d Kh] and won ($5.95) with HI: a full house, Threes full of KingsSeat 6: BUCKiBUDDHA (button) folded on the FlopSeat 7: sahaguje (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: worst_se (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 9: ALLINCALLALL mucked [8h 6d Th 9s]

the latest rambo = .50 cal at short range obv bast them inhalfi love itsee it
I like the seen there Rambo kills the guy with his bare hands."He beat me straight up...Pay the man his money."*Throws Oreo's at wall."

Wow. Again.PokerStars Game #15966606095: Omaha Hi/Lo Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/03/14 - 03:47:24 (ET)Table 'Baucis V' 10-max Seat #10 is the buttonSeat 1: Not Yet Soon ($12.05 in chips) Seat 2: BufordDalt ($13.55 in chips) Seat 3: ImAGayRobot ($17.30 in chips) Seat 4: campbelljohn ($6.65 in chips) Seat 5: donkeyman699 ($10.85 in chips) Seat 6: 57dj ($12.50 in chips) Seat 7: quezo9 ($11.35 in chips) Seat 8: allgreek2me ($6.35 in chips) Seat 10: sahaguje ($2 in chips) Not Yet Soon: posts small blind $0.10BufordDalt: posts big blind $0.25allgreek2me: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ImAGayRobot [3d Kd Ac 5d]ImAGayRobot: calls $0.25campbelljohn: calls $0.25donkeyman699: folds 57dj: folds quezo9: folds allgreek2me: checks sahaguje: folds Not Yet Soon: calls $0.15BufordDalt: checks *** FLOP *** [3h Ks 7h]Not Yet Soon: checks BufordDalt: checks ImAGayRobot: bets $0.25campbelljohn: calls $0.25allgreek2me: folds Not Yet Soon: folds BufordDalt: folds *** TURN *** [3h Ks 7h] [2c]ImAGayRobot: bets $0.50campbelljohn: calls $0.50*** RIVER *** [3h Ks 7h 2c] [3s]ImAGayRobot: bets $0.50campbelljohn: calls $0.50*** SHOW DOWN ***ImAGayRobot: shows [3d Kd Ac 5d] (HI: a full house, Threes full of Kings; LO: 7,5,3,2,A)campbelljohn: shows [2d Js 5h 4c] (HI: two pair, Threes and Deuces; LO: 7,5,4,3,2)ImAGayRobot collected $1.80 from potImAGayRobot collected $1.80 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $3.75 | Rake $0.15 Board [3h Ks 7h 2c 3s]Seat 1: Not Yet Soon (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: BufordDalt (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 3: ImAGayRobot showed [3d Kd Ac 5d] and won ($3.60) with HI: a full house, Threes full of Kings; LO: 7,5,3,2,ASeat 4: campbelljohn showed [2d Js 5h 4c] and lost with HI: two pair, Threes and Deuces; LO: 7,5,4,3,2Seat 5: donkeyman699 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: 57dj folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: quezo9 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: allgreek2me folded on the FlopSeat 10: sahaguje (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I like the seen there Rambo kills the guy with his bare hands."He beat me straight up...Pay the man his money."*Throws Oreo's at wall."
oh i agreewhere he rips his throat out?vn
nope. I hear he figures out Johnny Chan by how Chan is eating an oreo. /shudder.
Nope. He just 4 bets johnny chan with rags after folding for half an hour and gets him to fold.

+26BB 2-table session of O8 for a half hour.Really really tired. 1 table broke, or else I keep playing. Just one table is boring.I really need to look more seriously into O8.

+26BB 2-table session of O8 for a half hour.Really really tired. 1 table broke, or else I keep playing. Just one table is boring.I really need to look more seriously into O8.
took 57th in a 5.50 turbo, 1398 started. $17.48; if my AA had held up against JT aipf, i coulda been a contendah. he flopped the straight.
Congrats to both of you.
Yeah, I haven't seen any of the Rambo movies either. Oops. Did you see Saw IV?
ya i saw SAW IV opening night, just like the other 3 and i watched it twice since then at work. I cant wait for SAW V
oh i agreewhere he rips his throat out?vn
Insane. It's funny how the one guy talks shit on the boat ride and then turns into a little bitch when he sees the army. Rambo's like...Hey jackass. We keep going. And then he puts and arrow 1/4 inch away from the guys face. Also when Rambo gets to the beach cuts a guy in half. And then he basically tears apart the guys sitting in the car. One thing that pissed me off is when Rambo told everyone not to look into the eyes of the bad guys and that white dude does it...It's like...you're a fckin moron. Now go die with the pigs. Errr...the pigs eat him alive.
ya i saw SAW IV opening night, just like the other 3 and i watched it twice since then at work. I cant wait for SAW V
its happening right?
Insane. It's funny how the one guy talks shit on the boat ride and then turns into a little bitch when he sees the army. Rambo's like...Hey jackass. We keep going. And then he puts and arrow 1/4 inch away from the guys face. Also when Rambo gets to the beach cuts a guy in half. And then he basically tears apart the guys sitting in the car. One thing that pissed me off is when Rambo told everyone not to look into the eyes of the bad guys and that white dude does it...It's like...you're a fckin moron. Now go die with the pigs. Errr...the pigs eat him alive.
i agreeu are soo wiseur like a miniature bhudda, covered in hairorwaitsomthing else, but kool also
as far as i know, the story must continue...if you got to IMDB they have some info about it. opening night is Oct 24
I've heard rumors about 5 and 6, but not 7 from Wikipedia.One was good, two was decent, three was ok, four was horrid. Just my opinion.
Hey bro, welcome to the thread, but just to let you know, it's kind of a tradition to put a picture of a hot chick at the top of a page.so, like, get to it! :club:
I've heard rumors about 5 and 6, but not 7 from Wikipedia.One was good, two was decent, three was ok, four was horrid. Just my opinion.
i got that info from IMDB...about nubmer 7 but 6 is def going to be made.in order i thought it went 1,4,2,3I thought 1 was so original it completely blew me away...the twist in all these movies is what kills me.Now i like the story but i also just wanna see pure blood and guts and i really how nuts the traps are.