• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Cappy I loved parasite eve, I could never beat the last guy, I still have it somewhere.
Instead of being old fogeys screaming at kids to get off our lawn, we're gonna bitch and moan about "how good video games used to be".. I can't wait for the day Snoop Dogg is a staple of
I just looked through my profile, and saw that my good buddy Hollywood had recently viewed my profile. I wonder why he would have done that? I mean, I'm ignored, right? He has me on ignore! Why would he need to see my profile, obviously it's not to see what I've posted, and what threads I've posted in? What need would he have to do that? Who's this jmoney guy, btw? I missed him entirely, I think. and this guy Ex-Matt. I don't recognize him at all. I must not go into gen-pop enough. <Turns on the Batsignal>
fixed yer post.
Instead of being old fogeys screaming at kids to get off our lawn, we're gonna bitch and moan about "how good video games used to be"
I already do this. :)Older games are a hell of a lot harder than the mindless drivel being produced today. The focus isn't on gameplay or difficulty anymore, games are almost all eye candy.
You are 1-0 in those, if memory serves.Crap. Calling her while you were already out is actually a pretty strong strategic move, it enables the nonchalant "You can join me and a few other ppls for some nightlife" reel in, or the "I'm already out tonight, but let's do something later this week, i'd love to hang out with you" path...Keep that in mind :club:
np thowe have a date tomorrownot sure wehere to go yetsomething casual..i know a good cafe in her area
I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can you go into detail?
Well lets just say in the new seasons commercials he buys what looks like a chihuahua on a stick from a ny food vendor and proceeds in eating its head. Hes also ate chinchillas, bats, worms, testicles (numerous animals) all for the sake of ratings. I am actually tired of his show and I think Anthony Bourdain is much better at least he gets drunk!
I already do this. :)Older games are a hell of a lot harder than the mindless drivel being produced today. The focus isn't on gameplay or difficulty anymore, games are almost all eye candy.
QFMFT. Morrowind/Oblivion is like the only decent RPG type I've gotten my hands on since the two KOTOR games on the friggin Xbox Classic.
np thowe have a date tomorrownot sure wehere to go yetsomething casual..i know a good cafe in her area
Suggest a picnic, then take her to a remote spot on the edge of a State Park.
Confession time:I've never seen the movie "Rounders".
wow
I always throw out the fact that I'm not a movie guy, but i'd like to put in into context:Last two movies I saw in the theatre were: Star Wars III: (ROTS?) and Undercover Brother.
I always throw out the fact that I'm not a movie guy, but i'd like to put in into context:Last two movies I saw in the theatre were: Star Wars III: (ROTS?) and Undercover Brother.
Movie guy or not Rounders has played on TBS, Spike and other channels at least 300 times in the past year. You didnt catch even 5 minutes of it?
Revenge of the Sithi think...
Confession time:I've never seen the movie "Rounders".
I very dissapointed at you right now...watch it for free on the interweb...then you can be cool and quote lines from it at the poker table too
Movie guy or not Rounders has played on TBS, Spike and other channels at least 300 times in the past year. You didnt catch even 5 minutes of it?
nope. I hear he figures out Johnny Chan by how Chan is eating an oreo. /shudder. I did catch the first half hour of "Shade" on one of the movie channels one night, and i must say, it was pretty entertaining from what I saw.
Revenge of the Sithi think...
Yeah, easily the best movie I've seen in a while. Made up for Jar-Jar and Co. and then some.