• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Oh, I live alone. the 2nd bedroom has my pool/beer pong table in it. mbn to be me?
when can i come over?
Oh, I live alone. the 2nd bedroom has my pool/beer pong table in it. mbn to be me?
I live with my boyfriend.. Its a good thing he works nights and I work days. We never have to be in the apartment together. lol
We're renting a 4 bedroom house with only 3 people. $1200/month + utilities for all of us.Not sure what we're going to use the extra room for. I'll probably use it to smoke a lot.
anytime. bring your passport, we dont want you staying here. you're canasian for a reason!
i brought my passport over last time. you just didn't see it. i was so nervous about losing it.
The first two were accidents!
that's what she said
I live with my boyfriend.. Its a good thing he works nights and I work days. We never have to be in the apartment together. lol
that doesn't really sound good, i actually like seeing my girlfriend (when i have one)
We're renting a 4 bedroom house with only 3 people. $1200/month + utilities for all of us.Not sure what we're going to use the extra room for. I'll probably use it to smoke a lot.
nice, spare bedrooms are great. so much freedom. i'm sure you have a living room of some sort too, but the extra empty room will be so much better for parties
well, now you tell me!
ill come over
anytime fellas
i dont remember when, but sometime soon (july?) they will be required.
right now, donk.
that's what she saidthat doesn't really sound good, i actually like seeing my girlfriend (when i have one)nice, spare bedrooms are great. so much freedom. i'm sure you have a living room of some sort too, but the extra empty room will be so much better for partiesanytime fellas
Yes, it is actually quite spacious. A nice sized living room and dining room that will never have anything in it besides a keg.
right now, donk.
false
Yes, it is actually quite spacious. A nice sized living room and dining room that will never have anything in it besides a keg.
sounds ideal, is it a newer house?AMANDA_BYNES_WP1.jpgadriana-lima.jpg
(02:12:40 PM) OnLyMe386: i wanna be old and cool, not asian!(02:13:23 PM) on340se7en: LOLdiscuss.
fuck me.
New enough and close to campus which is key because I'm a lazy ass.
yeah, i'm like 6 blocks to most of my classes which isn't bad. i ride a bike usually, just b/c walking sucks. it's a helluva ride when the streets are covered in snow and ice, there's nothing quite like pulling up to a major cross street with heavy traffic and not being able to stop.
he is saying he wants to be like me.
fuck me.
lol @ both of you :club: