• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Theyre just jealous you have brigette and they dont. And a couch.I guess im having quiznos. What would I do without you guys?
True.And without us, there's a 50% chance you'd eat a bad sandwich.
Theyre just jealous you have brigette and they dont. And a couch.I guess im having quiznos. What would I do without you guys?
I dont think Brigette really exists. I mean I've talked to her on the phone, but I was in Chicago for 2 or 3 days hanging out with Kurt at bars and what not and she 'didnt want to go'. I call BS. The little made up FCP account she has is a nice cover though.
I dont think Brigette really exists. I mean I've talked to her on the phone, but I was in Chicago for 2 or 3 days hanging out with Kurt at bars and what not and she 'didnt want to go'. I call BS. The little made up FCP account she has is a nice cover though.
LMAOWho did I get to play along for the phone call?
There used to be a kid I worked with who would blow a load in the clam chowder in the morning when opening the store.
This was at quizno's fwiw.i now guarantee lolli get's an extra large clam chowder
nonsense poopypants
LMAOWho did I get to play along for the phone call?
listen! i dont have your whole evil plan figured out yet, but i'm getting close
nonsense poopypants
he called the shit poop!
If I had to choose between watching reruns of charles in charge or meeting you, scott baio would win hands down.
If I had to choose between watching reruns of charles in charge or meeting you, scott baio would win hands down.
This haha gets a BWA in front.BWAHahahaha!
well he is 45 and single, but seriously who wouldnt make that choice! Joni Loves Chachi
I like it, only if it's quality though.
The ones in Seattle are the best, the original location is right on Puget Sound. If you hold a french fry in the air seagulls will come grab it out of your fingers on the fly. That's fun at least...