Hello Fcp! Introducing Myself

Hi everyone. It's my first time here. I'm trying to find a poker forum to call home. Home will certainly not be neverwin. I heard through the grapevine that therre is a forum war going on between FCP and Neverwin. Well, if I can accomplish one thing by this post it would be to throw a little kindle on that flame and esclate that war.. I have joined the FCP battle here. Hopefully, I will make thgis place my home, I have some minor qualms with pocketfives and 2+2, but I have inferno of hate for neverwin. I like Micon and the mods there, it's some of their clientelle I find offensive to humanity. So, a lil bout me Im an sng player used to be pro now I just play recreationally. Also, please ban lightbearer.-duval76

Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpgAllow myself to introduce.... Myself.
Thank you, Im happy to be here, seems like a nice place.I personaly like Hillary over Obama. II'm happy McCain won on the Republican side, but I will vote for either democrat who comes out of the fray.so the Hill is my favorite, obam 2nd and 3rd is Mccain.

Welcome.I don't know of any war between neverwin and FCP, and I'm on here every day. People have their opinions, of course, but it doesn't seem to be any kind of feud or bitterness.Oh, and don't talk politics on this site, you'll never fit in.

Welcome.I don't know of any war between neverwin and FCP, and I'm on here every day. I mean...there was a ghey war if u could call it that like 3 years ago...Oh, talk politics on this site to Balloon Guy, you'll fit in.
FYP

Umm, nobody here really gives a crap about NWP.Welcome though and the best way for you to be accepted with open arms is to never even bother mentioning petty crap from other forums as we just don't really care.

Umm, nobody here really gives a crap about NWP.Welcome though and the best way for you to be accepted with open arms is to never even bother mentioning petty crap from other forums as we just don't really care.
And when this guy ^^^^^^ speaks, listen intently cause not only does he control your lifeline to FCP, he also gives away neat prizes!
Welcome to FCP...even though you think way too much about poker forums.
thank you all very much for the warm welcome. I try to figure out the quote option which is the same as neverwin, but i can't. I wanted to respond precisly to each comment in one reply, but I am too dumb. Ok, well couple people said don't talk politics, some said do so I am confused as to waht to do. I think I will mention politics one more time as I think an even split on the issue will neutralize and make it OK for me to talk about politics just one more time. I'm very happy to see Nader entering the race. Huge fan of Nader. And yes, I do spend too much time on trivial matters like which forum is best for me, but it is something that is important to me, to find a home base poker forum on the internet. Thank you to the people who welcomed me and I hope to be a calm, lucid, and non-intrusive kind of person on this forum. I have learned to ignore criticism by putting myeslf into the said critizor or rude person by pretending I am them and what issues I might have had groweing up or bitterness- what I do is I simply look at one of my posts and pretend I never wrote it, then I put myself into the mean persons shoes and am able to sometimes understand why they respond the way I do, cuz I kind of annoy some people with they way I write up posts and replies and I am starting to understadn why some people say mean things and this is helping me to develop more as an all around person.
Thank you, Im happy to be here, seems like a nice place.I personaly like Hillary over Obama. II'm happy McCain won on the Republican side, but I will vote for either democrat who comes out of the fray.so the Hill is my favorite, obam 2nd and 3rd is Mccain.
Oh, you are one of THOSE people. (only about 3 of them left)

Here at FCP, we enjoy posting pictures instead of words. Examples are posted just above this post. Try and figure out their 'hidden meaning' and gain e-acceptance one day at a time!NWP members seem to hate us FCP'ers for some reason. Probably because their "pros" aren't nearly as successful as DN (DN=Daniel Negreanu, btw)Good choice coming here. Check out the strat forums to improve your game or contribute your opinions on hands.

thank you all very much for the warm welcome. I try to figure out the quote option which is the same as neverwin, but i can't. I wanted to respond precisly to each comment in one reply, but I am too dumb. Ok, well couple people said don't talk politics, some said do so I am confused as to waht to do. I think I will mention politics one more time as I think an even split on the issue will neutralize and make it OK for me to talk about politics just one more time. I'm very happy to see Nader entering the race. Huge fan of Nader. And yes, I do spend too much time on trivial matters like which forum is best for me, but it is something that is important to me, to find a home base poker forum on the internet. Thank you to the people who welcomed me and I hope to be a calm, lucid, and non-intrusive kind of person on this forum. I have learned to ignore criticism by putting myeslf into the said critizor or rude person by pretending I am them and what issues I might have had groweing up or bitterness- what I do is I simply look at one of my posts and pretend I never wrote it, then I put myself into the mean persons shoes and am able to sometimes understand why they respond the way I do, cuz I kind of annoy some people with they way I write up posts and replies and I am starting to understadn why some people say mean things and this is helping me to develop more as an all around person.
Good luck here at your new home...to fit in please use paragraphs and spell check. Critizor is not a word.