Pros In Your Town

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trond Erik Eidsvig. Finaltabled 4 of the 7 live tournaments he played last year. Won master classics amsterdam.Stephan Kjerstad. Delegator on stars, StephanK some other places. Makes a ton of money playing the 109$ rebuy.

Apart from me, we have that kid.. the red head who was talking to annie duke at the WSOP about that guy with the noisey shirt.
In Sacramento I played cards withthe guy who wore the noisy shirt. He lives in Sac and everyone agreed that Duke is a Bitch.
He spends most of his time on the tourney trail in America, and has a house in vegas.
i have 1 in my town ryan mcdonaldhe is 19 years old played 2-10 spread and 1/2 NL.he has a sick move called the call bluff. he will call all your bets then just muck and say he was bluffing. guy is my hero his BR is around 100 times mine. he pwns the low and micro limits.
i have 1 in my town ryan mcdonaldhe is 19 years old played 2-10 spread and 1/2 NL.he has a sick move called the call bluff. he will call all your bets then just muck and say he was bluffing. guy is my hero his BR is around 100 times mine. he pwns the low and micro limits.
ingenious!

Tmay420 lives 2 minutes from me. westmenloAA lives 10 minutes from me. 5iveofakind, a grinder who won the SM lives 5 minutes from me. Not to mention Jerry Rice, Joe Montana and about 20 X 49ers from the 80's dynasty.