Bo Derek Running On The Beach

Villain was fairly new to the table and new to me. Does the r/r look ok or do we call his little min-raise for pot control. I was OOP for the hand so I figured that the r/r was better.Call or Fold to his shove?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($224.90)UTG+1 ($210.40)MP1 ($285.45)Hero ($531.20)MP3 ($118)CO ($197)Button ($162.30)SB ($205.90)BB ($179.55)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Tclub.gif, Theart.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to $6, 2 folds, Button calls $6, 2 folds.Flop: ($15) 3spade.gif, 2heart.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, Button raises to $20, Hero raises to $60, Button raises to $156.3, Hero?

Have a reason for your actions, and a plan. When you raise to $60 here you know he is going to shove or fold. If you think him shoving would give you an awkward decision you should probably flat call.I think I would opt for one of two options here:1) Bet/raise/shove the flop.2) Bet/call the flop and bet/fold the turn.I prefer line 2 unless you know he is a LAG. People prefer bluffing/semibluffing the flop, and you are less likely to be bluff raised on the turn (so you can more confidently fold to a shove).

Have a reason for your actions, and a plan. When you raise to $60 here you know he is going to shove or fold. If you think him shoving would give you an awkward decision you should probably flat call.I think I would opt for one of two options here:1) Bet/raise/shove the flop.2) Bet/call the flop and bet/fold the turn.I prefer line 2 unless you know he is a LAG. People prefer bluffing/semibluffing the flop, and you are less likely to be bluff raised on the turn (so you can more confidently fold to a shove).
Yup. I think 3 betting the flop not knowing to call is problematic.Anyway, I don't think you're being bluffed here and so I'm probably c-betting the flop and check/folding the turn. If you have a good read (meaning, he's only showed up with sets/the nuts in these situations) you can fold the flop when he minraises.

I hate these situations so much because if you are wrong and he has set or straight your equity is basically 0, but if he has 77 you are crushing him.I dunno I can't imagine you are beating one pair, but he is a short stack... I think I stare at the screen until I time out. Trademark of Budbundy.