Post In This Thread If You Drunk Dialed Dapper Dan G's Radio Show

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting with full intention of doing this. I think DDG knows I'm good for it.Radio show? I'm so clueless.
http://wrbc.bates.edu:8000/listen.pls <--------live webstreamthe show is from 8-10 AM EST on fridays. it's a sports talk show called "My Two Cents."drunk dials are fine, just keep it PG, we had one guy call in and drop a f bomb on us today.radio station number: (207) 777 7915
http://wrbc.bates.edu:8000/listen.pls <--------live webstreamthe show is from 8-10 AM EST on fridays. it's a sports talk show called "My Two Cents."drunk dials are fine, just keep it PG, we had one guy call in and drop a f bomb on us today.radio station number: (207) 777 7915
weeeeeeeeeeeeepoker buddy talk of the day, after rickrolling us ON THE AIR, ddg says "rick astley looks like a freak and a very weird guy on his CD cover"such giblerness

8-10 am on fridays is like the worst time slot ever. id listen DDG but f getting up at 7am on a friday morning.

weeeeeeeeeeeeepoker buddy talk of the day, after rickrolling us ON THE AIR, ddg says "rick astley looks like a freak and a very weird guy on his CD cover"such giblerness
haha, i had forgotten about that. i was talking about the music video, and i said that rick astley looked like a freak and a really weird dude in it. i should have said imo after that.
8-10 am on fridays is like the worst time slot ever. id listen DDG but f getting up at 7am on a friday morning.
sigh, i hate the show time, way too early for me. my roommate picked the time slot when i was at PCA, LFT.

[x] got drnk to call in and passed out at 515am, show started at 6am. first one ive missed in a long time and kevlar calls in :club:

[x] wants to punch roommate in face for this decision
qft
[x] got drnk to call in and passed out at 515am, show started at 6am. first one ive missed in a long time and kevlar calls in :club:
thats where you went u fker .. plan was to listen to it but like rab i failed and went to bed.. :D
still drunk @ 8am, damnitHowd he rick roll u guys?
"alright guys were gonna play a little rap now, here is ____" and on comes Never Give You Up. i was loling so hard yet was pissed yet was loving the song
"alright guys were gonna play a little rap now, here is ____" and on comes Never Give You Up. i was loling so hard yet was pissed yet was loving the song
qft[ ] called in and was on air[x] listened to most of the show[ ] heard kevlars call[x] wants to know who the Pedro cockfighting fbomb caller was[ ] was drunk