Thanks for the info. Answers my question about the final play which now makes more sense to me. As a poker novice I'm always trying to learn about motivations in various plays so that helps a bit.

Daniel, I think you got the wrong impression on both hands. Yes the first guy was loud, but he immediately apologized. It seemed it was the thrill of his life knocking you out. I see where you found it annoying at the time, but I think the guy genuinely felt bad (Bonomo) as opposed to just saying it without meaning (JJ Prodigy).As for the slow roll. I am iffy on this one. It's sorta like when Mike Sexton had those Kings. He said let me tell you how great you are or something and then he flipped over the winner. This guy said, "Nice. Nice Read." Then he flipped it over. You would know better (obviously) but was he a jerk after that? I'm just thinking he may have been genuinely impressed, rather than slow rolling.
As for the slow roll. I am iffy on this one. It's sorta like when Mike Sexton had those Kings. He said let me tell you how great you are or something and then he flipped over the winner. This guy said, "Nice. Nice Read." Then he flipped it over. You would know better (obviously) but was he a jerk after that? I'm just thinking he may have been genuinely impressed, rather than slow rolling.
My exact impression as well, I think he was just complimenting the read as he dragged the pot.

I have never disagreed with Daniel in three years, but I think Daniel acted like the jerk in that hand. The other dude gave him a compliment, and didn't slowroll him, and he threw insults to his face.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it.Seems the video was slightly edited, as in we aren't getting a true rep of how it went down.I am going to take Daniel's side here and trust him implicitly.

1st hand - Yeah, I wouldn't like someone shouting at the top of their voice after they knock me out... even if they apologize. It's classless, so I agree with Daniel there.2nd hand - Wow, I am seeing the exact opposite of what you saw Daniel, sorry. He honestly thought it was a good read and seemed impressed. It was less than 2 seconds before he turned his cards over... hardly a slow-roll. You actually said just before you called 'I think you've probably got King Ten,' and called kinda at the same time... that's where the 'good read' comment came from. He wasn't mocking you.

I have never disagreed with Daniel in three years, but I think Daniel acted like the jerk in that hand. The other dude gave him a compliment, and didn't slowroll him, and he threw insults to his face.
I dont think he was a jerk. Just wrong.

That reporter seemed to be hitting on you DN. "They have VERY good beer in Copenhagen." "They might have to lock you in your room."You should have tried to tap that. She was hot.

In the first video it didn't really seem like the guy celebrated a lot, plus he apologized immediately. Maybe the editting doesn't convey it accurately though, but the video taken at face value makes it seem like not that big a deal. Definitely didn't seem like a "BUUUUUUULLLLLLDOOOOOZZZZEEEERRRR!" (Man, Khan needs to be drawn and quartered).LOL, I like it how in the second video, at the end when Daniel ist talking nicely to the guy about ettiquette he's really just trying to keep his temper under control. "Hmm, very different etiquette rules...and now you're gonna have to die."Hey, DN, did you tap that a$$. That was one hot reporter.

1) The guy yelling really loud immediately apologized. He was just prob. overthrilled at knocking out a supestar. I don't think he meant to be a prick.2) The dude that was supposedly slowrolling said nice read and then quickly flipped his cards over. Didn't really seem like a slowroll. Seemed like he really thought like it was a good read. Maybe you were just bothered by those things because you were having a bad day and let little things get to you.

That reporter seemed to be hitting on you DN. "They have VERY good beer in Copenhagen." "They might have to lock you in your room."You should have tried to tap that. She was hot.
I think the reporters are nice to everyone they give interviews to.

Been debating with myself as to whether to post on the "nice read" hand. I believe that the guy was giving DN a compliment and I agree that DN's reaction wasn't exactly his best moment. What's sad is that it's now viewed by millions on UTUBE and many young players will probably consider it to be reasonable behavior. It wasn't. I don't believe the guy slowrolled and I do believe it was a compliment which was taken by Daniel in very poor grace. However, that said, DN's a human being and will have those human moments when he's not at his best. And having been sick the day before, arrived late and all, I believe it had taken its toll on him and he had a normal human bad moment. We all do but fortunately for us we aren't in the public eye like he is. Despite what Balloon Guy might think he's not perfect and that's also quite possibly why he has so many fans.

I think the reporters are nice to everyone they give interviews to.
I'm sure they are, but she seemed to have a genuine interest. Or maybe she's just so damn clever to get the most out of interviews to put a certain amount of emphasis on certain words. Either way, DN shoulda at least got her #.
That reporter is Kara Scott who is a very good poker player herself. She works over here in the UK on the Sky Poker channel and also Pokerzone channel. She's either Canadian or American can't remember which.Carey

I don't think it was a slow roll either on the second hand but it didn't seem like Daniel was angry about it either....did he say he was in his blog? I don't remember.