I Want To Mentor Someone

Would you consider me even though I've never looked at PXF or cardrunners?
I think you'd qualify as a mentor, not a mentoree.
Amen, this is truly the opportunity of a lifetime. I can barely even put 4 hours together at a time to play tournaments these days w/ the kids & work. So I'm definitely out.I'm just going to root against fitz because he's tough enough in the Neg-Os already ;)GL to all who apply, and thank you TJ, you truly are an asset to this forum.
I don't often QFT, but QFT
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be cleaned out now.. sorry bout that.There has been a ton of people that have sent me apps so far and the response is enormous.. I havent responded to anyone and it will be impossible for me to respond to everyone but there is alot of talent on this forum... I am going to wait a few more days to give some of the day time people a chance to send me a PM but by Sunday I will let whoever it is know that they are my first protege!:club:
PM sent.GL creating more competition for yourself in the Sunday Majors
I want someone that is primarily a tourney player.. someone who is a winning player or a break even player ( i dont want to start from scratch).. preferablly lower- to middle limits.
This is me. I sent my PM .... probably should have mentioned that I am pretty much the nuts at Omaha MTTs (Hi/Lo and Hi) and would certainly be willing to impart my knowledge on that crazy game
I thought we were going to find out Sunday about this?
[x] knows who won[x] OP probably wants to keep it private[ ] will tell you who it is
I really dont understand why it cant be said who won. At least to the people who applied via PM.
If you didn't get a PM saying it was you, it's probably not you.
Thank you capt obv. That wasnt my point. My point was it probably should have been said who won, at least to the people who applied.
LOL, no, I know what's going to happen.We won't hear a word about who's being mentored ('cept him, and maybe a few others) until he makes a good score. I'd want to be kept anonymous too, FWIW. GL w/ your student, whatArunAA.
Thank you capt obv. That wasnt my point. My point was it probably should have been said who won, at least to the people who applied.
More important for the student to be able to learn without us railing his/her progress.