Pokerstars Question..

If I email their support is it possible for them to restrict me from playing limit and no limit cash games? I have a serious problem and always lose my roll that I deposit because I don't like sticking to sit n go's where I make money, and I can't seem to be the cash games.

Another PS question for you guys...Is it possible, if I email support of course, to have them block me from sitting down at tables where I will lose money. Also, is it possible for them to restrict my registration in tournaments and sit and goes to only ones that I will make money in? If i dont sit at tables where I lose money my bankroll would be higher. Thanks guys for your help.

wow, i actually thought this was a pretty decent OP for Gen. you guys are pretty harsh. if you're going to be so mean, at least make it funny imo.OP, no, as far as i know poker stars does not have the ability to prevent you from playing cash games but allowing you to play SNGs. you're best bet would probably be to get good at cash games.goodluck.

Hah. I actually would sign a petition to get this started. I shudder to imagine what my full mixed-game numbers were for the last month and a half if I subtracted my tournament winnings.I just threw up in my mouth a little. :club:

since noone seems to know and other just want to joke I just emailed support to ask them and I'll keep you guys updated. I didnt think I was the only one who does this. The major problem is limit where I get tilted so damn easily because of the donkeys running me down I try to run them down and it doesn't work out for me lol.

wow, i actually thought this was a pretty decent OP for Gen. you guys are pretty harsh. if you're going to be so mean, at least make it funny imo.OP, no, as far as i know poker stars does not have the ability to prevent you from playing cash games but allowing you to play SNGs. you're best bet would probably be to get good at cash games.goodluck.
I was just trying to make a joke. I think if you don't have the self control to not sit in a certain game, you shouldn't be playing poker or even gambling period. Self control is essential to being a successful gamboler...
I was just trying to make a joke. I think if you don't have the self control to not sit in a certain game, you shouldn't be playing poker or even gambling period. Self control is essential to being a successful gamboler...
i agree with everything in this post.
since noone seems to know and other just want to joke I just emailed support to ask them and I'll keep you guys updated. I didnt think I was the only one who does this. The major problem is limit where I get tilted so damn easily because of the donkeys running me down I try to run them down and it doesn't work out for me lol.
I'm pretty sure PS wants you on the cash tables...better money for them.

Other options...1. Put a big sign ontop of your monitor saying NO ****EN CASH GAMES!, put it front and center.2. Set up a bounty on yourself as extra motivation not to stray ie make a post on here stating your stars name and post that if anyone sees you playing cash games you will ship them somer monies.

Another PS question for you guys...Is it possible, if I email support of course, to have them block me from sitting down at tables where I will lose money. Also, is it possible for them to restrict my registration in tournaments and sit and goes to only ones that I will make money in? If i dont sit at tables where I lose money my bankroll would be higher. Thanks guys for your help.
I was serious. I would enjoy this feature.
cash games are more profitable, get good at them. if you have the BR don't play any limit games less than 2/4 or 3/6... although they are bad as well, not as bad as the lower limits.
Thats excellent advice. If you are not able to beat small stakes cash games you should definitely move up. Bad beats rarely happen in higher stakes games due to the fact that people respect your raises. In small stakes games people call with anything and it can lead to bad beats and make it hard to make money. It is definitely much easier to make money in higher stakes games where the players understand poker.When you play these higher stakes games please PM me so I can come sit with you.

Ahh the SB...note the chat...Why do i have a problem taking freerolls seriously even when there is good money involved?PokerStars Game #14841806885: Tournament #71989160, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2008/01/26 - 16:08:33 (ET)Table '71989160 508' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Big10 (845 in chips) Seat 2: catcher3333 (3740 in chips) Seat 3: Akilsa (740 in chips) is sitting outSeat 4: alf3114 (1775 in chips) Seat 5: broncsx3 (5610 in chips) Seat 6: Primero II (1625 in chips) Seat 7: Jariso13 (2325 in chips) Seat 8: alioto (3240 in chips) Seat 9: sterner (4997 in chips) Jariso13: posts small blind 75alioto: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Jariso13 [Js 4c]Jariso13 said, "I HAVE A BONER"sterner: folds Big10: folds catcher3333: folds Akilsa: folds alf3114: folds broncsx3: folds Primero II: raises 300 to 450Jariso13: raises 600 to 1050alioto: folds Jariso13 said, "so im all in"Primero II: raises 575 to 1625 and is all-inJariso13: calls 575*** FLOP *** [3s 6s 9s]*** TURN *** [3s 6s 9s] [9d]*** RIVER *** [3s 6s 9s 9d] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***Jariso13: shows [Js 4c] (a flush, King high)Primero II: shows [Ad 7h] (a pair of Nines)Jariso13 collected 3400 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3400 | Rake 0 Board [3s 6s 9s 9d Ks]Seat 1: Big10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: catcher3333 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Akilsa folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: alf3114 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: broncsx3 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Primero II (button) showed [Ad 7h] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 7: Jariso13 (small blind) showed [Js 4c] and won (3400) with a flush, King highSeat 8: alioto (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: sterner folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding your inquiry, we do not have an specific rule for this type of requests. However, what we can do to accommodate your request is exchange your real money of your next deposit in T$ that can only be used to register on tournaments and not ring games. Nevertheless if we perform such exchange, we can only convert the T$ back to real money in the same amount that was exchanged initially, the rest T$ accumulated you will need to sell them directly. For example if you deposit $50.00 and we convert them in T$50.00 and after playing you ended up with T$150.00, we can only exchange back to real money T$50.00 ;you will need to sell the remaining T$100.00 in the specialized forums, websites or by asking around using the chat at one of our tables. Also, every time you deposit after the exchange, you are going to be able to play at ring games unless you request the money conversion once again. On the other hand, allow me to remind you that ring games will display in the PokerStars lobby at all times and there is not a sorting option that excludes, hides or deletes such games. I hope this explanation was clarifying enough for you, but do not hesitate to contact us if further assistance is required. Regards, PokerStars Support TeamAlso sorry to disappoint but its not like I'm some huge fish so unless you play like a total donkey we'll be pretty even at the cash games or I might just beat you...it's the guy that when I raise in .25 .50 to 1.75 2nd utg that calls me with K5 offsuited and flops 3 5's that gets all my money when I buy in short.

That's actually pretty cool of stars that they would actually convert your deposits to $T if you requested it. I should probably look into that...Of course, I don't need to redeposit, but meh..