I Can't Move To Vegas.

We've been thinking about it for a while, but more seriously for a week or so now. Priced it out, looked at jobs, and starting looking at some houses and condos online. But seriously, who came up with all the silly street names? When Kurt was there this summer, his house was on Roundstone Bog Ave?? I don't even know what that is. Found a nice looking 2 bed/2 bath condo for a decent price and would put it on the maybe-to-look-at list if it were not for the street name.Snorkel Circle.Seriously? :club: How could I give people directions there without laughing, let alone change my drivers license from Lake Shore Drive, Chicago to Snorkel Circle, Las Vegas. Sorry Vegas, I don't think it's meant to be.

Seriously, pretend like you're telling someone your address.3614 Snorkel Circle.Try it with a straight face. I dare you.
Then announce that youre taking everyone thats visiting from out of town to Terribles for the buffet...My kinda town, I tell ya
We've been thinking about it for a while, but more seriously for a week or so now. Priced it out, looked at jobs, and starting looking at some houses and condos online. But seriously, who came up with all the silly street names? When Kurt was there this summer, his house was on Roundstone Bog Ave?? I don't even know what that is. Found a nice looking 2 bed/2 bath condo for a decent price and would put it on the maybe-to-look-at list if it were not for the street name.Snorkel Circle.Seriously? :club: How could I give people directions there without laughing, let alone change my drivers license from Lake Shore Drive, Chicago to Snorkel Circle, Las Vegas. Sorry Vegas, I don't think it's meant to be.
Seriously, pretend like you're telling someone your address.3614 Snorkel Circle.Try it with a straight face. I dare you.
I will say 3614 Snorkel Circle to your faces without laughing two nights from now for $10, deal?

Just look at the positive side of things...Its a great place to go Christmas shoppingFor the last several years Ive given my family In-n-Out and Kum-n-Go gift cards...My uncle Dave was pissed when he came to town and found out what they actually wereinnout.jpgkumngo.jpg

That would be one of the forum's greatest moments. He should really stage that, just for the hell of it.
or, she could just do it.yeah, i voted for suitedaces21.
LOL, only took you 66 posts.You gotta venture out of the music thread a bit I guess.
fyp. dutch is even more reclusive now than ever.

I grew up in Central Ohio, lots of snow, season changes etc.Now I'm Palm Springs, same climate landscape as Vegas.The desert has a certain beauty: at dusk, morning sunrises, heat of summer nights, during a rain.coyotes, snakes, scorpions, gila monstersI could never not live in a desert now.Look around more and try to find something closer to the outskirts.Nothing better than coming home on a hot day, jumping into your pool and smoking a cigar after work. nothing