Wsop Circuit Event - Final Table

Agree with JC on the tight early, loose later issue-image is important.
Don't worry...the image is already taken care of, and I am sure they think I am a super-tight-nit (well...ok , I am...). I have been quite card dead for 8 hours....KK twice (picked up the blinds, and busted a short stack when he pushed with JJ), AK never, AQ once (folded). QQ once and I doubled through Jordan. Doubled twice through Schneider with 22 and A9. Raised 88 and 99 UTG and picked up the blinds...thats it.

Bart....you seem like an incredibly nice guy...easy to root for. My best wishes to you and well done getting to where you are at. I have no advice for a player of your caliber, as I'm a small-time poker hobbyist, but I wish you continued good luck and take it down.

There's some really great advice being given here. I hope I can remember how and when to apply when I get to a big live FT (and I will, some day...). While I stand by the generalities of what I said in my previous thread, there were some other posts that helped me immensely in tightening up my view of how Bart should play this.- ATC from UTG or EP > I think it was Looshle who said "not ATC, but cards with Showdown Value" Yes, yes, yes!- JC said "Play tight, as most people will be too loose". Yes, again.- Restealing can be a powerful thing, but don't let anyone get a read on your rhythmAlso, thanks to MtDesmoines for quoting me :-)Add> pinch of salt...I hope you did well, Bart!

I couldn't wait to get home from work this morning to see how you did. Apparently, the FT is today. I have no advice except to say carry yourself like you've been there before, and will be there again.Bart, good luck to you today. I'll be railing in spirit. Bring this one home to Atlanta!

Tom Schneider is a limit player, he's a donkish in nl, super calling station so don't bluff him, only Vbet him postflop, he'll probably overvalue hands preflop too.
http://www.cardplayer.com/players/results/Tom-Schneider/2668Yeh, what a donk, must suck at poker to only win 733K in one year.And BogiePut your signature is genius.
id imagine that jc has a bit more knowledge about his play than you do, likely having played w him a bit..results arent everything
No shit
Wow...I just got back from the very nice dinner the WSOP had for the final table players and I find all this fabulous input.Thanks guys...I've had 12 hours sleep in the last 3 days, so I need to get to bed...QUOTEThat'll be 5% of your winnings sir, you can mail a check or Ship it to PrtyPsux online... GL.QUOTEI won't commit to 5%, but I'll see what I can do after I get through tomorrow.
Pay dat man his muhnee!!!I keed I keed.Congrats again Bart!!