Sunday Million (1/20/07)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys hopping in a time machine and playing a year in the past??Get it it's 2008 not 2007.I'm an ass
I got 2765/6742And it was on the 21st, not the 20th. N00bs.
I'm drunk, but anyone want to sell a percentage of themselves?
I would... But I'd only play tomorrow if I got 1/2 my buy-in sold. Otherwise it's the smaller MTT's tomorrow.So yeah... anyone want a piece? pmaments if you do.GL everyone tomorrow (today).
I'm drunk, but anyone want to sell a percentage of themselves?
Wanna buy like 75% of me?50$ is all i have left on stars, transfered most over to FTP to dedicate to Cash Games to build a bigger roll, because i decided 4.40s were no good for BR building.
the 400fpp rebuy is really soft tomorrow 12 to 2pm EST easiest way to get in by far IMHO.
They're turbo though, i hate turbos =/. But i could give this a shot. I got 1200ish FPPs left on PS so i suppose i could afford a rebuy and an addon.Or i could try to play the 1k FPPs satelite to the 10k Monte Carlo qualifier and then pretty much buy into the SM with FPPs.Or how about the 55$ Turbo Last Chance? naah not worth it. Rather play 2 23.50 sats then. Nearly qualified through 1 of those yesterday. Finished 9/55 with 5 seats. SB had been raising my BB for 5 orbits in a row so i decided to see a flop with K6s. Flop K43, turn 3 giving me a flush draw aswell so obviously i couldn't get away from it and ran into AA :club:
not playing, student government has abruptly taken control of my life for the time being
horrid excuse
i just won a seat in a $3 rebuy ...im a micro donk so i dont know if i should tp/mm or do the right thing and take the t....shrug.....
Take the cash, man. In such a field, the variance alone means you don't want to be risking a decent percentage of your bankroll. Also, it's a long tournament and the Sunday Million itself isn't a time to practise stamina.Also, are the Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want lyrics the Smiths' or Muse's version?:club:

not in. may the ancient and nameless goddess of poker grant each of you a little more favour than any others at your tables. if you all land at the same table, i foresee many split pots.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.Shipped......don't spend it all in one place :club:.
LOL, received.I was expecting the decimal point to be a couple spots further right however.

Sooo, I'm out. Didn't really feel like playing this with the NFL Playoffs starting in a bit. I decided to sell my T$ and take the cash, then treat myself to a few smaller tournaments. I'll be in the $3+R instead. B) I'm also in the process of rebuilding the ol'bankroll after cashing out all but $50 for bills at the end of the year. So the T$'s bump my bankroll up by about 37%. Guess it was a no brainer. GL to all who are playing!

Sooo, I'm out. Didn't really feel like playing this with the NFL Playoffs starting in a bit. I decided to sell my T$ and take the cash, then treat myself to a few smaller tournaments. I'll be in the $3+R instead. B) I'm also in the process of rebuilding the ol'bankroll after cashing out all but $50 for bills at the end of the year. So the T$'s bump my bankroll up by about 37%. Guess it was a no brainer. GL to all who are playing!
Good decision.

I can't remember the last time I've won a SM sat. Screw that nonsense... I'll take down the 100k instead. 0/4 attempts today I think. GL everyone.