Tony G Up $8 Million In Last 4 Months

I was in Russia this summerI had a hard time filling a $25K - $50K $5K ante stud 8 game. but once I included free vodka....I was told the average wage in Russia is $100 a monthSome people work their whole lives just to sit in that game. Talk about a bad beat...

They are playing in roubles not $$$, he is choosing not to clarify that because it makes for a good story. Sift through his blogs and it does mention that somewhere in there.
I would rather play for roubles than dollars at the moment tbh.
I would rather play for roubles than dollars at the moment tbh.
1 Russian Rouble = .04078 US DollarsSo 8 Million Roubles = $326,240
I was in Russia this summerI had a hard time filling a $25K - $50K $5K ante stud 8 game. but once I included free vodka....I was told the average wage in Russia is $100 a monthSome people work their whole lives just to sit in that game. Talk about a bad beat...
I'm sure it's a little more than that. Russia is considered in poverty because 10% of their population holds 99% of the money.
1 Russian Rouble = .04078 US DollarsSo 8 Million Roubles = $326,240
LOL. Are you completely stupid? Just because a currency is valued less than another one DOES NOT mean it is weaker/stronger. The dollar is both weaker and worth less than the pound. But the pound has always been worth more than the euro but has been weaker than it in the past.Why comment if you don't know what you're talking about? The Russian economy is growing.
I'm sure it's a little more than that. Russia is considered in poverty because 10% of their population holds 99% of the money.
Is USA's avg. monthly salary $100?..nopeNice attempt tho
That's pretty true in America as well.. just sayin'..
I guess you're right, But 80 of the remaining 90% aren't in poverty( just guessing on figures)
LOL. Are you completely stupid? Just because a currency is valued less than another one DOES NOT mean it is weaker/stronger. The dollar is both weaker and worth less than the pound. But the pound has always been worth more than the euro but has been weaker than it in the past.Why comment if you don't know what you're talking about? The Russian economy is growing.
Hmmmm...did I comment on the strength of either economy? I just pointed out the exchange rate. Someone earlier mentioned that in his blog he didn't do the conversion to give a WOW factor with 8 million dollars. Just putting a bit of perspective on the numbers....now you can tell me why you'd rather have Russian Rouble's than dollars if you'd like.
Hmmmm...did I comment on the strength of either economy? I just pointed out the exchange rate. Someone earlier mentioned that in his blog he didn't do the conversion to give a WOW factor with 8 million dollars. Just putting a bit of perspective on the numbers....now you can tell me why you'd rather have Russian Rouble's than dollars if you'd like.
I for one would rather have 8 million dollars then 8 million rubles, just sayin'
I don't think doug gets it
So it is becoming a utopia?
I love the USA
2006 numbers for USA 12.3% or 36.5 million people living below poverty level. With current economic down turn i'm sure it's a bit higher now
but what is the poverty level? and how many of those people that earn less than this number are not reporting their tips etc?
Yes, Thanks to Balloon Guy
your welcome

I already explained I WOULDNT. I would rather have lets say £8 million converted into roubles than £8 million converted into dollars if it was to just be kept in a bank because roubles will become worth more where as the dollars will just keep losing their value - just like they are already.

I already explained I WOULDNT. I would rather have lets say £8 million converted into roubles than £8 million converted into dollars if it was to just be kept in a bank because roubles will become worth more where as the dollars will just keep losing their value - just like they are already.
Why will the US dollar 'keep losing it's value'?