Nfl Divisional Playoffs

What are the best parlays given these spreads? Seattle Seahawks +7½ Green Bay Packers -7½ 43 (-110)o(-110)u Jacksonville Jaguars +13 New England Patriots -13 50(-110)o(-110)u San Diego Chargers +9 (-105) Indianapolis Colts -9 (-115)45½(-110)o(-110)u New York Giants +7½ (-115) Dallas Cowboys -7½ (-105) 46½(-110)o(-110)u I'm doing several parlays but the following is what I think the most likely to hit:8 Team Parlay #102399666(101) Seattle Seahawks +8 Sat@2:30p(101) Seattle Seahawks vs. (102) Green Bay Packers Over 43 Sat@2:30p(103) Jacksonville Jaguars +13 Sat@6:00p(103) Jacksonville Jaguars vs. (104) New England Patriots Over 50 Sat@6:00p(107) San Diego Chargers vs. (108) Indianapolis Colts Over 46½ Sun@11:00a(108) Indianapolis Colts -9 (-115) Sun@11:00a(109) New York Giants vs. (110) Dallas Cowboys Under 47 (-115) Sun@2:30p(110) Dallas Cowboys -7½ (-105) Sun@2:30pRisk US$ 10.00 to win US$ 1720.54

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol guys w/e we will see what happens..........when im 4/4 on my GAME picks then we will talk kgiants are better than cowboysseattles better than green baythis is post season time things change guys7th level thinking
What changed? Seattle's defense is worse than Green Bay's..Seattle's offense is worse than Green Bay's..they're playing at Green Bay.. help me out here..Giants gave up 76 points to the Cowboys already this season... I guess I'm dim.
GB -7 buy the 1/2 pointOVERJacksonville +14UNDERColts -9UNDERDallas -7 buy 1/2 ptUNDER
I like this too but the line is +14 for Jacksonville. I made the bet anyway since I didn't have anything close to this and, well....it's ten bucks.
What changed? Seattle's defense is worse than Green Bay's..Seattle's offense is worse than Green Bay's..they're playing at Green Bay.. help me out here..
HOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRActually, I think GB wins no doubt but do you think they cover? 7 1/2 seems a bit much for this game. I have GB in a couple of money line parlays.

I like GB to win this one.. not totally sure by how much. I'd do a 7 or 7.5 pt teaser and add either Indy or Dallas and just do that. GOod luck with the teaser. I hope it hits.. Also, GB should be able to stop SEA because they are one dimensional. They cannot run, while the Packers have a solid running game and we all know about their passing game.

lol guys w/e we will see what happens..........when im 4/4 on my GAME picks then we will talk kgiants are better than cowboysseattles better than green baythis is post season time things change guys7th level thinking
Yeah.. a team that has lost twice to the team they're playing are better than them.. I like your way of thinking
I like this too but the line is +14 for Jacksonville. I made the bet anyway since I didn't have anything close to this and, well....it's ten bucks. HOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRActually, I think GB wins no doubt but do you think they cover? 7 1/2 seems a bit much for this game. I have GB in a couple of money line parlays.
I don't know that they cover 7.5(I'd probably take Seattle to cover), but, I was speaking directly of outright wins(as I think FWP was).

Things are changing guys..........Cowboys havent had a good game in over a month.......T.O. (who I love) will be jammed at the line and prob be just a decoy.....Giants have been poised to go to the SB for about 4 years and maybe just maybe this is their time to come into their own... Their pass rush is out of control.... Manning "seems" to be turning the pageand they havent lost an away game since week 1 or 2 vs dallas......I like the giants if demarcus ware doesnt have a beastly game.....as far as GB vs Seattle I know Shaun Alexander isnt a premier RB anymore but I think he can/will be this week this one time........Seattle has really no holes and I just think Seattle is a better team and will show their previous championship form......Just how I feel guys we all know the NFC is wide open all year we/everyone has said this now playoff time comes and all of a sudden OMG OMG favorits FTW........one favorite will lose but I think both will....and I am just being honest I want a cowboys Pats SB but this is how I see this week playing outfwiw I have been a sports fanatic for about 12 years and such so this is not BS I truly believe this is whats going to happen

What changed? Seattle's defense is worse than Green Bay's..Seattle's offense is worse than Green Bay's..they're playing at Green Bay.. help me out here..Giants gave up 76 points to the Cowboys already this season... I guess I'm dim.
Id take Seattles D over GB's. They are starting 4 of 11 on the pro bowl. Plus its is the kind of preasure D that can get Favre to make mistakes. Seattles special teams are better(although there coverage on kicks wasnt that great). Most of all I like Seattles expirience. Alexander is washed up but Morris isnt chopped liver. Look to what happened in the GB/Dallas game to how Favre can still relapse into forcing the ball when under preasure. Green Bay and Favre had an outstanding season but its over tommorow.
Far be it from me to defend FWP's alias......but I actually agree with most of his defense of the Giants pick. The Giants seem to play better on the road. Who knows why but they do. havent lost on the road in months.second, eli looks fantastic. He is so inconsistent that this could change in a heartbeat.....but I think he may have finally gotten over the hump.third, Dallas. They have not played a good game in a month. Remember Indy 2005. Momentum is a good thing maybe even the best thing. (thank you shawshank)fourth, pressure. If romo craps the bed after his tryst with Jessica, he will get skewered. (totally unfair, but it is what it is).Add all that together and I like the G-men a lot here. I only bet on them to cover (+9 on pinnacle great spread and +7.5 on Bodog)......but I like their upset chances a ton. Because Dallas handled them so easily twice, I couldnt money line it.......but i am not sure how much bearing those first two games will have on this one. Both teams feel like they have changed.fwiw, Seattle? please. That looks like the blowout game of this weekend......and not in the Hawks favor. Green Bay by 17 or more imo.

NYG over Dallas? Seriously? Care to put some money on it? New York went 1-3 the last four games of the regular season, and Eli played worse than Romo in those four games. The last time we played the Giants, everybody talked about how hot they were and how disruptive their pass rush was. Guess what, it didn't matter. Eli is worthless, and without Shockey they are going to lose badly. How does everybody seem to forget the Cowboys has the best pass rushing duo in the league this year, and are going against an injured Giants line? You guys need to stop watching ESPN, for real.

GB -7 buy the 1/2 pointOVERJacksonville +14UNDERColts -9UNDERDallas -7 buy 1/2 ptUNDER
2 down, 6 to go.. even though I didn't parlay mine heh
NYG over Dallas? Seriously? Care to put some money on it? New York went 1-3 the last four games of the regular season, and Eli played worse than Romo in those four games. The last time we played the Giants, everybody talked about how hot they were and how disruptive their pass rush was. Guess what, it didn't matter. Eli is worthless, and without Shockey they are going to lose badly. How does everybody seem to forget the Cowboys has the best pass rushing duo in the league this year, and are going against an injured Giants line? You guys need to stop watching ESPN, for real.
I like the Giants to cover, not necessarily win. +9 seems way to high given how poorly the Cowboys played the last two weeks of the season.since I am on fire right now, I will say Cowboys 28--27. Romo to Witten at the end to win it.
I like the Giants to cover, not necessarily win. +9 seems way to high given how poorly the Cowboys played the last two weeks of the season.since I am on fire right now, I will say Cowboys 28--27. Romo to Witten at the end to win it.
Since I'm not on fire, I'll say the Giants to win 48-13.